Well... Ignoring all the stupid calls of OP, one of the things that even a modestly geared ret pally like me can do is solo Normal Ramparts, that aint nothing too special in itself until you realise how quick it is compared to Prot grinding it (even though that will be quick too with new damage output).

Another thing that rets with average s2 ish gear can do is... DPS.

From 600 average on live to 1200-1500 on ptr without spamming consecration.

Umm - I didn't get to do much else - PVP is good, the only thing is you can "accidentally" beat pretty much anyone, dropped a mostly brutal warrior in the time between two judgements (8 secs - Divine shield and avenging wrath up) but that was a one off as I lost most fights after that, mages are definately kickarse and rogues are still arse for anyone.

As others have said - Mana is no longer an issue, it took me about an hour to stop trying to refresh seals after every judgement Surprised and I went full on against a Gladiator titled resto tree druid and neither ran out of mana (I couldn't get him down below 40% Rolling Eyes )

But yeah - doing 5 mans to boost others has never been so easy and fast, have a couple mates re-rolling so will help them out until it comes time to level.
_________________