Skip to content
Maintankadin

the nerf is huge... Slaves pens solo

aka
Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am

the nerf is huge... Slaves pens solo

I was able to solo slaves pens in just an hour, including every trash.

the only boss on which I had great issues was the second one, with the big dot, but it was done.

any other did that before of have I the chance to be the first to try?
_________________
Akadurgrim (Ysondre EU) <Wild>
Tankadin/healadin/retadin
Voxe
Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:40 am
I solo'ed Ramparts on Normal, but this was before the patch.

I think I could do it on Heroic now.

SP is about the same lvl as Ramps, but I haven't tried it yet
_________________
Majiben
Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:19 am
Pre patch I could solo the lobster packs and get to the trash before the last boss. I of course was trying to avoid trash because I was there collecting Ancient Lichen.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Ulratha
Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Nerf

Try soloing SH regular. Only challenge really was the first boss. The rest went down and I never had to drink. SOL/JOL and LOS the packs (especially the ones with hunters, since they will go to melee and not scattershot once they get close to you. Nice drops and a fast run.