Working on this today and having quite a difficult time with it...maybe I just suck...I dunno.
This fight is highly aggravating because of the constant fear and knockdown. I killed the raptor once but after that bloodlord hits much harder and every time I would get feared I'd lose a ton of health from him hitting me in the back as I run away.
Had a real hard time keeping mana up after the raptor was down so the second time I tried killing the boss first and that did not work out that well either. No mana problems but fear and knockdown still own me. Ended up getting low and not getting a heal off and died.
Where did you tank him at? I'm trying the top of the platform but the fear ALWAYS makes me run down the stairs. I'm wondering if a different spot may help with that.
_________________
