Well, I spent the morning in MC playing around a bit. Able to sneak to Garr by soloing a surger, and annihilator, and using an invis pot to run past giants.
With getting there covered, I'm wondering what the gear req's are to actually solo Garr. I only had time for one attempt on Garr, and accidently pulled a dog, so results are skewed, as I got feared and annihilated.
I'm in mostly kara/badge gear, and the adds are barely dealing damage over the top of block, so an autoblocker purchase is in my future soon.
Other concerns include, how hard Garr hits, how long it would take the adds to die, how to deal with immolate from adds, and how to deal with dispell from garr tearing off seals/righteousness/sanctuary.
I'm thinking about trying out the old Warlords darkmoon card with full reckoning to provide approximately 1k heal a minute, which would certainly help in the early stages of the fight.
Anyone else tried it? Have input? Etc etc? I "believe" it is viable, if difficult and req'ing a very specific gear suit stressing BV+BR+avoidance.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered%20Hand&n=Alliera
armory for ref, though it seems broken atm...
Jhereg
Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:28 pm





