I have results, but it's too late for me to start posting them now. I should be able to get the bulk of them posted tomorrow though.
Short version: SoT is still better single-target than SoR. My initial estimates were correct, SoT now does between 3k and 4k damage at 100k Vengeance AP. SoI is still about 17k healing.
To give you some numbers to play with, here's a representative queue (which is also the highest-damage queue I've simmed so far):
- Code: Select all
7.50% hit, 7.50% exp, SoT
| | | DPS | SHPS | DPS | SHPS | SS/EF | Empty | |
| Q# | Priority | V=100k | V=100k | V=50k | V=50k | Up% | GCD% | HPG/s |
| 15 | CS>J>AS>Cons>ES>HW>SotR | 93100 | 0 | 57165 | 0 | 0.0 | 6.1 | 0.3948 |
7.50% hit, 7.50% exp, SoI
| 15 | CS>J>AS>Cons>ES>HW>SotR | 89615 | 16885 | 55014 | 9920 | 0.0 | 6.1 | 0.3948 |
7.50% hit, 7.50% exp, SoR
| 15 | CS>J>AS>Cons>ES>HW>SotR | 91254 | 0 | 56151 | 0 | 0.0 | 6.1 | 0.3948 |
As you can see, SoT is about 3500 damage up on SoI and 1850 damage ahead of SoR. I suspect that the transition from SoT to SoR will be 3 targets based on the following logic: SoR is (91254-89615)=1639 DPS for a single target, and should scale linearly. So adding a second target only gives it an additional 1639 DPS, which isn't enough to catch up to SoT (which was 1850 DPS ahead). That's assuming you can't stack Censure on both targets, which isn't necessarily true. Rule of thumb will probably be that SoT/Censure will be ahead for 3-4 targets if you can keep Censure rolling on all of them, but beyond that it will likely fall behind no matter what.
If you scroll up, you'll see that queue #15
was doing 96.3k DPS before the patch, and there were tweaks we could make to push that up to 96.5k. So we've lost about 3k DPS from this change if we stick with SoT. Note, however, that with HW being buffed so much it should take precedence over Cons against a single target. I need to program in a few more queues to see what our new "max DPS" rotation is. It's probably CS>J>AS>HW>Cons>ES>SotR, but ES might move around a bit in there.
Glyph of the Battle Healer is around 5200 healing per second to a nearby target. I tanked some heroics tonight using SoI and GoBH, and it did a reasonably good amount of healing. It's hard to say though, because I was running with a resto druid, so I was probably just sniping his HoTs.