Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.2.0.2) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Mihalach
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Re: (3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I just wanted to point out a small glitch. The "Stoneguard Band" is not properly assigning 4 defense rating for the active socket bonus. Only reason I noticed is because I went from the 691 Defense Rating I currently have, to 687 (below the cap). Confused me for a minute :)
Rhî
Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: (3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I've uploaded a PTR-Version. See 1st post. Enjoy it!
Rhî
Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: (3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Uploaded next PTR-Version. See 1st post.
Corman
Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: (3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

tyvm

Edit: I'm presuming this does not take into effect our new AD? I'd presume AD should effect now our incoming DTPS and EH as it is always on? Should the Cheat Death Factor also be included? I presume not as I can't think how you could mirror that as any hit not specifically coded I presume to kill us no matter what would kill us, unless somehow damage can overflow into our cheat death zone?

In the good news, if this sheet is right, I have no issues giving up 2 pts in Conviction for Vindicator as my threat is freaking through the roof through the buffs + epic gemming myself, despite the JC Nerf. Minimal DTPS increase due to changes to Dodge/Agi.
WATERBOYsh
Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: (3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I have a suggestion about something to add (or maybe its there already and I just haven't figured it out yet). Would it be possible to add another tab called maybe "gear comparison" or something, where you select a single piece of gear, its enchants and gems, and it tells you threat gain/loss, EH gain/loss, avoidance gain/loss and stuff like that so you can analyze a single piece upgrade?

The only way I see to do it now is write down all the relevant information and then put the new piece of gear in the items tab and compare the new values to the ones that are written down.
Rhî
Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: (3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

AD isn't affecting EH in my spreadsheet. I can change that. It's easy. And I can add a item comparison. I think it's already on my to do list, but I don't know when i cann add that. This comparison needs heavy macroing and coding.
Corman
Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: (3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Rhî wrote:AD isn't affecting EH in my spreadsheet. I can change that. It's easy. And I can add a item comparison. I think it's already on my to do list, but I don't know when i cann add that. This comparison needs heavy macroing and coding.


What's funny is I wrote my own for my copy of the spreadsheet 8)
I love this thing.