Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gear Lvl to pull off 10/41/10

blkthunder
Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:08 am
I wonder if SoV is the determining factor on that one. I personally cannot stand it becuase i can never seem to keep the 5 stack up. Not to mention, my dps generally plays uber aggressive just like me, so thers no time to "stack sunders." Its shield pull, judge righteous, consecrate, then hammer while they finish them off, then move on to next kill target.

I like the AS weaving while being beaten on cuz its good mana regen and its a lot more controllable than turning around or sitting to take dmg. I just jump when im taking too much dmg and i have all my avoidance back as opposed to having to turn around, or deal with uber spiky dmg.
_________________
blkthunder
Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:17 am
BTW, doint the whole hammer thing while the dps finishes the last mob not only conserves mana, but looks bad ass as well. I'll have to get a finisher macro for that

#showtooltip hammer of justice
/cast hammer of justice
/s He's all yours
/pity
_________________
blkthunder
Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:01 pm
actually, its the perfect reason to make the thread. I have to have snap aggro from the start... then have to maintain it on mobs that dont die immediately. Sad
_________________