I wouldn't worry about threat. I don't think anyone has yet to approach within 40% of my single target threat and I'm constantly breaking the 969 rotation to SS myself/others, drop FoL's inbetween swings (go go slow hitting naxx bosses) and other shenanigans. In TBC the biggest hurdle was the dps race, trying to stay high enough on threat so the dps could go full bore. So the main focus was 'how do I maximize threat?'
WOTLK is entirely instead about the choreography of the dance and making sure the healers have mana. There are no fights in Naxx with rage timers you have to worry about, however, healer mana isn't going to to keep up as indefinitely as it used to so the main focus should be on maximizing avoidance. We need to not only reach 102.4%, but crush it entirely and get as high as possible.
Personally, I'm trying to find some number crunching on moongoose (15 second, 120 agi enchant proc) vs. Superior agility (26 agility constant) to see which provides more avoidance over the long term.
The 1 ppm on mongoose is the hardest part, but if you drop conviction (only good for more threat which we honestly don't need) for reckoning (which provides a slight threat bonus anyways)...then if HoTR can proc mongoose (will test when I get bored). Could maintain a relatively reasonable uptime.
26 agility is probably what I'll go with, but the lack of an enchant graphic makes me a sad panda.
Zehn - Vhex
Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:39 pm





