Skip to content
Maintankadin

Blessings

Ascendant
Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:07 pm
keep in mind, the only situations where it is better to put kings on yourself, it is likely that there is another paladin in the raid to do it for you. Even 10 man encounters so far don't really justify a need for an EH increase.
Tekkel
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:50 am
I prefer sanc all the time but I respec now and then into kings when no other pala in my group has it and we lack hp increase from missing a warrior as well.
Andurin
Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:33 am
Sanc for me aswell, mostly got a paladin friend with me using kings, and with 3 pala's in my group (Yes, not uncommon for 5 man dungeon on my server (did 3 pala 2 warrior runs, great fun) I even trow sanc on the whole group... (or if a warrior doesnt want to stop using battle shout >< damn annoying warriors...)
_________________
Andurin - Tankadin Emerald Dream EU

Tonked: Kara: 11/11 | ZA: 6/6 | Gruuls Lair: 2/2 | SSC 5/6 Other Raids: 0/rest of the game
Frickit
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:31 am
Ive been trying out kings for my first week in heroics...Its hard to tell which works out better its pretty even so far. I have been using kings though and not going oom. Just added the spiritual attunement glyph as well.
_________________
daemonym
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:10 am
sanc unless it's a gear check type of fight like patchwerk just to be on the safe side. i like to out dps my whole group and that takes lotsa mana ^^ even when going solo i won't use might or kings as the extra damage isn't worth the drinking time. i'd rather kill slower but stay moving than kill faster and stop and pause for a while. hence why i'm not 80 yet, i don't want to be bored fro a few months.
Frickit
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:39 am
just make sure you wait for the healers mana...Grid mana bars are ftw.
_________________
Frickit
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:58 am
I pretty much agree with that train of thought, but Ive found that the higher end heroics hit pretty hard and kings helps a little bit if you need.
_________________
Tronden
Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:35 am
I feel that I get more mileage from blessing of sanctuary.

# Blessing of Sanctuary
# Damage taken reduced by up to 3% and blocked, parried, and dodged melee attacks cause a gain 10 rage, 20 runic power, or 2% of maximum mana.

Ok... so 3% extra DR? Yes please.
_________________
Tronden of Runetotem (US)
Guildmaster <Guardians of Azeroth>