The key it seems is to do two things, either gear for main tanking, or turn off RF if you're OT, cause if you're OT, and the mob is gonna require more than 50-60 seconds of your attention, you're gonna eat up the guy tanking its threat.
Or just don't judge light, judge justice, the crap one that nobody ever judges (cept our holy, we have him judge it, I do light and the ret does wisdom).
Its literally pathetic how much TPS we put out, and I expect it to get toned down honestly. I will literally eat a spore on Loatheb @ 400k threat, because by then, its not even close, and then I can start throwing out some DPS to help the fight out some.
I can understand "tanks not having to worry about threat" but seriously, it shouldn't be this way, it makes everything in the game very trivial in my opinon, and its all about DPS all out racing. There's no limitation to what you can do anymore as a healer, dps or tank in reality. If you MT, you have ungodly threat leads over your DPS on single boss targets, on multi mob targets, I get pulled off of on occassion when someone wants to DPS target 4, cause 1-3 are getting hit by SoV procs, but 4 isn't and sometimes consecrate can't keep down a mob that someone wants to go all out on for some unknown reason.
_________________
