The only fight I haven't MT'd is Anub'rekan. Why, because I'm stellar at add control, with exorcsim to bring em to me, then a stun, and a holy wrath, I lock them up like your 80 year old grandma with no prune juice.
Could I, sure I could, but why, the warrior has the kite down, I have the add control down, don't screw with a good thing IMO.
Everything else that doesn't require 2 tanks I pretty well manage.
Now having T7 helm and Thane's (both in same night) I'm solid on all fronts, a nice dodge/parry/block helm and T7 helm for a nice block piece (gemmed one with defense and the other with stam).
I can honestly say, I could pass on damn near everything cept a weapon and I wouldn't mind one bit.
Tank it all, its all undead, and you can absolutely obliterate it all without issue.
Tanked Malygos-10 tonight, finally got the right mix of healers, and we killed him about 7-10 seconds into the enrage, that fight makes me wanna punch babies, seriously.
This week start working on Sartharion with adds up. So far, love the fights, but doing Naxx10 and 25 every week is gonna feel burned out after awhile I imagine, so at least doing Sarth is an escalating challenge level.
_________________
