Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mana Conservation in Heroics

Erendis
Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:41 am
There are 2 solutions:

1. Pull More.
2. Hit "X" untill your mana refills.

That's the way it has always been.
_________________

Kracus
Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:11 am
I just light and use SoV, Bless Sanc.

My main group has been DK, mage, rogue/kitty and a druid. We use no CC and I don't consecrate much. I mainly stick with hammer, judge and shield. I pop Holy Shield from time to time. Normally ok to pull the next set, though in undead heroics I sometimes have to drink cause of holy wrath.

Stuff dies too fast for me to be concerned about running out of mana or threat. Some cases like in HoL and those idiotic Skycallers, I make him the skull, hit him with AS and hammer the rest and they kill the skycaller before he really targets anyone else.
_________________

Your mom is a 6 pull.
heuvarius
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:15 pm
Best advice anyone can give about mana conservation is:
"watch omen"

That extra 20k threat your DPS will never need on a mob is waste mana which could be used for the next pull.
_________________
Character: Exía
Server: Dreadmaul
Guild: Remnants
Candiru
Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 am
Remember to use SoW.

Seriously, seal threat is pretty low at the moment, just use SoW and you will have no mana problems at all.
Jellypop
Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:02 am
pull more is always the best option.




well..

unless you pull, too much more.
_________________