Skip to content
Maintankadin

SHoR 2 ranks

Equitas
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 am
please delete this thread and any evidence of it ASAP!
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Spectrum
Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:11 pm
Damnit, I need to stop reading Maintankadin when I'm sworn off WoW for the week. Now I really want to go test things...
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
towelliee
Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:46 am
7-8k constant TPS last night in Naxx..LAWL
_________________
Rena
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 am
Then is rank 1/2 instead of HotR better for single dps/tps?
Candiru
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:45 am
Or drop out every other Judgment for a ShoR(1).

or drop out consecration if you are low on mana.

Gives you some flexability with your rotations which is nice Smile
moduspwnens
Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 pm
Exploiting is always a gray area. Personally, I think yeah, to an extent it is probably exploiting. It's a clearly unintended way of getting more TPS/DPS. Just because it only increases DPS by 10% instead of by 100% or 200% doesn't mean it's not still abusing unintended mechanics. If it WERE increasing DPS by 100% or 200%, we'd obviously feel it would be an exploit. So it's a little inconsistent to say it's not just because it's not by the same margin.

That said, I still do it because I don't think it's a big deal and if it were, it would have been hotfixed by now.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Equitas
Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:16 pm
Im still way below our warriors in DPS even though were using this, i see this as a form of Heroic strike we get to use.

And i think it would suck if blizzard changed it back so that both are on cooldown, all tanks are currently riding stupid amounts of TPS, so its really not possible to pull aggro from them.
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Equitas
Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:15 pm
Once again i see warriors pulling close TPS to me when using 2 shor ranks, quite insane actually, once we loose this were down in the tps store, they can spam Heroic Strike, we dont have a DUMP abilitiy which causes high threat.

So yeah this kiiiiiiiinnnd of would suck if they removed it and gave us nothing =/
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Equitas
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:23 pm
obviously the warriors you know suck. I pull about 5.5K TPS steady, with 2 SHoR ranks i pull 8K+ TPS in 25mans, warriors do about 5-6K TPS right now. At least the ones i play with.
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!