Skip to content
Maintankadin

Respec for Libram of Obstruction?

Dorvan
Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:19 pm
BTW, in 3.0.8 Tukkarr's Vitality will be 10x dust, 2x greater cosmic, 2x dream shard, which while still more expensive than 22 stamina is not a particularly outrageous expense (about 120g by my server's current prices compared to 500g for the current recipe, but that price will change once 3.0.8 hits and enchant mat prices shift)
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Racolus
Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 pm
My question will be by putting 2 points in Imp. Judgement, how gimped the threat will be, comparing to 9696?

Honestly I use PoJ since TBC, and I specced 2 pt in Imp Jug and 3 pt in Crusader's Heart since WotLK.

I wonder if it is a majot gimp?
fuzzygeek
Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:51 pm
it only matters if your dps is close.

I'm not certain what impact it has on your personal DPS, which might also be an issue. I've personally stopped abusing the ShoR bug (outside of PvP) so I can make adjustments prior to the patch.
_________________
Dorvan
Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:07 pm
It definitely hurts your personal DPS as well as your TPS. I believe Knaughty has a write up somewhere around here of the difference between 969 and 8/10, but I don't have a link handy. The difference is non-trivial, and on top of that it's worth learning 969 simply because it requires less attention than a priority system (which is what 8/10 turns out to be).

edit -- here it is http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin/viewtopic.php?p=338566#338566

8/10 with consecration glyph is about 5-7% less threat than 969 against undead/demons, closer to 20% behind against other mobs
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Majiben
Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:57 am
GCD is not affected by latency.
_________________
mirkodeluxe
Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 am
Well, I know. However, lag does affect your ability to fire your abilties just as the come off CD, especially the intermittent kind. The ideal 969 rotation could be thrown off and you might be tempted to fire off another spell instead.
I know I do that without considering GCD being triggered by that and thus screwing my rotation.
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 am
Not really.

Anything greater than zero helps.

The jump from 8 to 15 isn't as significant.

Spending 2 points for 7% ,more speed seems silly.

Where's the contradiction?
_________________
Majiben
Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:46 am
The part where you said any speed boost helps.
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:50 am
Anything greater than zero...
_________________