Skip to content
Maintankadin

Looking for advice concerning hit cap

Inimicus
Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: Looking for advice concerning hit cap

I also had this same problem, when I first got my hands on some Ulduar loot I was too focused on the avoidance/stam to even look at the hit and I noticed I dipped dangerously low (sub 100), I noticed it a little in raids, but now with more loot I'm only at 138 hit, ideally I'd like to be closer to 200. Yes it's annoying to miss, but our threat is still so stupidly high, missing one judgement then hitting with a hard ShoR makes up for it. The only problem I've had is picking up adds and such, you start to notice it (Thorim arena when you throw an AS out and it misses and kills your healer).

In short, if you stick to your 96969 rotation you should still be fine for hit, in my experience.
Pancakes
Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Re: Looking for advice concerning hit cap

Inimicus wrote:The only problem I've had is picking up adds and such, you start to notice it (Thorim arena when you throw an AS out and it misses and kills your healer).


though you only need 5.4% hit (~177 rating) for the adds in the arena for melee cap seeing as they're lvl 82 at best