Glorr wrote:Last I checked, BD was lame for a paladin, because it keeps Ardent Defender off of you. Discuss.
Does that mean all HoTs are too?

Glorr wrote:Last I checked, BD was lame for a paladin, because it keeps Ardent Defender off of you. Discuss.
Glorr wrote:Last I checked, BD was lame for a paladin, because it keeps Ardent Defender off of you. Discuss.
Nadir wrote:Glorr wrote:Last I checked, BD was lame for a paladin, because it keeps Ardent Defender off of you. Discuss.
Do you keep a cancelaura macro for druid hots anytime you're below 35%?
moduspwnens wrote:Nadir wrote:Glorr wrote:Last I checked, BD was lame for a paladin, because it keeps Ardent Defender off of you. Discuss.
Do you keep a cancelaura macro for druid hots anytime you're below 35%?
Druid HoTs don't specifically kick in at 35%.
ruuden wrote:No, Lifebloom tics every 1 sec, Rejuv tics every 3 secs and Regrowth tics every 3 sec. So there arent many seconds, if any, that you dont get healed.
EDIT: If you also take into account Earth Shield, Feral Druid heal proc, and so on, you find alot of things that can interfere with AD.
Hollyhell wrote:Racolus wrote:Why care about something which won't last more than 5 sec?
Because more avoidance that isn't subject to the effects of DR is pretty amazing.
Mindrak wrote:For me the choice will be Blood Draining with 5/5 Divinity or Blade Ward with 2/5 Divinity and 3/5 Reckoning.