Nadir wrote:If that were true, how am I absorbing 95,882 (336%) damage with 28.5k HP?
You are confused about what he is saying, I advise reading the post he made before the one you are blithly responding to. Better luck next time.
Lightstrike wrote:It absorbs up to 150% per attack.
What are you basing this off of besides easily answered conjecture? Your entire argument is twarted by saying that since damage transferred while bubbled is zero'ed out, it only counts as 0% of you health against the 150% maximum total.
All we have is anecdotal evidence that Bubble+DS = RaidWall for the full duration of DS. Whether that happens because the max per hit is 150%hp or the total max is 150%hp and Bubble simply zero's the damage is immaterial to the OP's query.
Unless you can test and post data, or find someone who has, I advise you make less completely unsupported claims.
