Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which 6969?

MrMagu
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Re: Which 6969?

PessimiStick wrote:
hoho wrote:I have hammer and shield bound to keys 1 and 2, HS, judgement and consecrate 3-5. I always try to alternate betwen 6s and 9s cooldown ability, what exactly would it be doesn't really matte much as you'll get into rotation in a matter of seconds. It is possible to macro it into two buttons but it won't be as flexible then.

You can actually macro it to a single key, and it's what I do when tanking heroics and such. Technically speaking if you aren't subbing Exo or AS you can pretty much use it on everything since it's the optimal rotation anyway.


I picked up a macro, can't remember from where, but it had the 3 9s in one macro and the 2 6s in the other. With those macros key bound and each ability in a bar it makes it easier for me to rotate in a Exo or what ever.
Soralin
Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:53 am

Re: Which 6969?

I had that for about an hour before I ditched it. I just like being able to choose which abilities to hit when - often when tanking large-ish groups I won't follow a 969, but will tab target using hotr/judge/shor on each until I have firmly established threat. All in all I'm not really a fan of using macros like this, largely because you are rarely playing in a vaccuum (with one or two exceptions, for example Patchwerk or XT-002, and macros can't allow for unusual circumstances.
Ard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Which 6969?

I have my keys bound 1 HS 2 HotR 3 Judgement 4 ShoR 5 Consecrate
rotation: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 5 - 4 repeat ^^