Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.2.0.2) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Rhî
Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:33 am
Microsoft Excel only. I'm using that and I have no clue how to guarantee the functionality with any other program.
_________________
Alacia
Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:56 pm
First off, love the work you've done on this spreadsheet Very Happy

Some additions that could possibly be useful would be effective health numbers and possibly some TankPoints-type value. Also, some support for comparing items/gear setups/specs would be cool.

Edit: Oh, and also, support for Ironshield pots and maybe JoW could be good.
_________________
Rhî
Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:55 am
/bump

seeing 2.4 at the horizon.
_________________
Kethion
Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:19 am
I notice that the Battleworn Tuskguard isn't an available helm option..
_________________

Kethion
Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:38 am
Thank you much good sir!
_________________

Rhî
Fri May 09, 2008 2:19 pm
Yes, minor changes. probably i will upload a new version with 2.4.2 (next week?).
_________________
orubim
Fri May 30, 2008 8:42 pm
Excellent spreadsheet Rhi, thank you very much! I noticed that Greater Arcane Elixir is absent from the list of Battle Elixirs, so it would be greatly appreciated if that can be included for the next update.
Pane
Sat May 31, 2008 3:31 am
This is the first time I bump into this thread. Must be because it's not stickied...

Twisted Evil

cheers for the hard work