Skip to content
Maintankadin

Jewelcrafting/

Boudi
Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:03 am
dawnstone carb = good enough reason to take JC
_________________

Tanked: KZ(nightbane left), Nalorakk
Boudi
Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:51 pm
i refuse to pay 750-1000g for those cards. I rather spend the money i am able to grind in the half an hour i got pre-raid starts to buy my consumables, pay the repairs, and a new enchant/glyph/kit here and there.

After 20 moroes'kills his watch still hasn't dropped.

but eventually they're an upgrade yes.

On the other side..JC is a lovely money source. Most unucut gems sell for 20-40g less then cut gems on my realm. Like SSoE's. the uncut Star of Elune goes for 28-35g. The SSoE goes for 45-60 though. Don't even start about meta gems. earthstorm diamonds = 60-80g. Make something out of it and it'll go for 90 or more.

But those are the better reciepes you know ^^ Players like me don't have the money to buy those lovely world-drop patterns(300g minimum) or goto SSC/TK and higher raids to see em drop in there.
_________________

Tanked: KZ(nightbane left), Nalorakk
Gerilith
Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:26 am
1000g is about 3 days farming for 51sta and extra threat, especially in aoe tanking situations. It's a nobrainer imho.
_________________
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Aurica
Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:30 am
DMC Vengeance is hardly expensive...

Each card may cost from 60 - 200 gold. I got mine around 150-200 but thats when DMF was in Mulgore. When DMF isnt in town, the price drops.

You will be able to piece a deck at the cost of 480 - 1600 gold.

Money isn't really an issue if you do daily quest. 51 stamina is really pretty huge bonus for us when you add in all the talents that gives more stamina
_________________
Boudi
Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:31 am
thank god, korea and china for wowguildforgoldsellars. I have no idea how to grind 1k gold in 3 days when i only got time to play the game for 3 hours a day.

as for dailies...i only know about the instance q's, BG q, those around ogrilla in BEM and south east of that alliance base in terrorkar. the dailies in BEM(i don't do the touchpad + group ones) and give me just enough for the consumables and repairs required each raid.
_________________

Tanked: KZ(nightbane left), Nalorakk
Gerilith
Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:35 am
3 hours a day = 1 week. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith
Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 am
If you really want it, 200-300 g per hour is not that hard. 3-5 hours investment for an upgrade like this...I can't understand how people can hide behind their playtime.
My playtime on my main isn't much more than 12 hours a week and it includes MH/BT and 2 times ZA clear.
_________________
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find