Also, one's answer of the importance of stat A vs B is situational.
Is dodge rating more useful than block rating? It is if you're already unrushable, but otherwise the reverse is true.
Is block (or dodge) rating more useful than spelldamage? Again, it depends on where your gear level is.
This is, I believe, due to the fact that we have to actively gear towards uncrushability, whereas warriors just need to bother with EH and threat (OK, that's an oversimplification -- sorry

)
I hope the questions are phrased in a way that you won't expect different answers from T6 people than from people gearing up for Karazhan.
More important ... waht's the goal? Is it to identify the level of understanding in the community (e.g., grade people and see how "right" they are), or merely to find out opinions? (the latter seems perilous, as people who Don't Know could answer. c.f. Kungen's statements on certain matters which I can't remember well enough to quote.

)