Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.0.3.9183) WotLK TPS Weapons Spreadsheet

Tats
Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 pm
has anyone done the math at 70 with the various configurations of Cleaver of the Unforgiving? im probably messing it up somewhere on the spreadsheet, because it looks like it should be amazing.
Andox
Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 pm
I don't really get it, call me stupid, but a weapon can't really produce over 3000 TPS alone? Or what do the numbers to the left indicate?
Ulrik
Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 am
"...has been updated with many new items from Naxxramas and The Obsidian Sanctum hard mode"

A new drop that looks like it matches Titansteel Guardian according to the spreadsheet.

Life and Death
http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/september/naxxramas_25_169.jpg

Titansteel Guardian 3353.3
Life and Death 3358.8

Blacksmithing be dammed. I'm picking up a sword. Smile
_________________
70 Blood Elf Paladin
<MALICE>
Firetree
Droaeth-The sha'tar
Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:50 am
I've been looking over this thread and im still confused. come wotlk. should i what sort of a weapon should i go for? 0_o
Noradin
Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:25 pm
I like those spellpower weapons because they'll save me some space since I'll use them for healing as well.
_________________
Vanifae
Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:14 pm
I wonder why there is such a disparity between the level 80 weapons but the level 70 weapons have a gradual if smooth increase in power with a physical weapon winning out but that is reversed at level 80?

Edit: Is the damage on the ability page for Hammer of the Righteous a little low? Plugged in Silent Crusader and got 3159.7 single target TPS.
_________________

larsp
Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 am
There is something I don't understand. When I set all values to 0 for a weapon in the Excel sheet, I still get over 3000 TPS. Either I did something very wrong, or the weapon choice has very little influence?
Mutley
Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:25 am
It will ofc be a lot higher then 10 %. All I said was that you shouldn't expect to get 3k tps from a weapon alone, you might gain 160 tps by picking one over the other, but nothing anywhere near 3k.
_________________
Mutley, Ace
Vek'nilash EU