https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nuvqbvazvjk0 ... .html?dl=0


Extermi wrote:I am wondering if taking e.g. SS_SW_Sera how much DPS can be squeezed out in comparison when SoT is used e.g. in an off-tanking situation when the SoL heals are not needed. This could be a fairer comparison for that case.

actions.max_dps=potion,name=draenic_armor,if=buff.holy_avenger.react|buff.bloodlust.react|target.time_to_die<=60
# This section covers off-GCD spells.
actions.max_dps+=/holy_avenger
actions.max_dps+=/seraphim
actions.max_dps+=/divine_protection,if=time<5|!talent.seraphim.enabled|(buff.seraphim.down&cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
actions.max_dps+=/guardian_of_ancient_kings,if=time<5|(buff.holy_avenger.down&buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.divine_protection.down)
actions.max_dps+=/ardent_defender,if=time<5|(buff.holy_avenger.down&buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.divine_protection.down&buff.guardian_of_ancient_kings.down)
actions.max_dps+=/eternal_flame,if=buff.eternal_flame.remains<2&buff.bastion_of_glory.react>2&(holy_power>=3|buff.divine_purpose.react|buff.bastion_of_power.react)
actions.max_dps+=/eternal_flame,if=buff.bastion_of_power.react&buff.bastion_of_glory.react>=5
actions.max_dps+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|talent.holy_avenger.enabled)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
actions.max_dps+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=buff.holy_avenger.remains>time_to_hpg&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>time_to_hpg)
# GCD-bound spells start here
actions.max_dps+=/avengers_shield,if=buff.grand_crusader.react&active_enemies>1&!glyph.focused_shield.enabled
actions.max_dps+=/hammer_of_the_righteous,if=active_enemies>=3
actions.max_dps+=/holy_wrath,if=talent.sanctified_wrath.enabled&(buff.seraphim.react|(glyph.final_wrath.enabled&target.health.pct<=20))
actions.max_dps+=/judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&(buff.maraads_truth.down|buff.liadrins_righteousness.down)
actions.max_dps+=/crusader_strike
actions.max_dps+=/judgment
actions.max_dps+=/avengers_shield,if=active_enemies>1&!glyph.focused_shield.enabled
actions.max_dps+=/holy_wrath,if=talent.sanctified_wrath.enabled
actions.max_dps+=/avengers_shield,if=buff.grand_crusader.react
actions.max_dps+=/execution_sentence
actions.max_dps+=/holy_wrath,if=glyph.final_wrath.enabled&target.health.pct<=20
actions.max_dps+=/avengers_shield
actions.max_dps+=/seal_of_truth,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.truth&buff.maraads_truth.remains<cooldown.judgment.remains
actions.max_dps+=/seal_of_righteousness,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.righteousness&buff.maraads_truth.remains>cooldown.judgment.remains&buff.liadrins_righteousness.down
actions.max_dps+=/lights_hammer
actions.max_dps+=/holy_prism
actions.max_dps+=/consecration,if=target.debuff.flying.down&active_enemies>=3
actions.max_dps+=/hammer_of_wrath
actions.max_dps+=/consecration,if=target.debuff.flying.down
actions.max_dps+=/holy_wrath
actions.max_dps+=/seal_of_truth,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.truth&buff.maraads_truth.remains<buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains
actions.max_dps+=/seal_of_righteousness,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<buff.maraads_truth.remains
actions.max_dps+=/sacred_shield
actions.max_dps+=/flash_of_light,if=talent.selfless_healer.enabled&buff.selfless_healer.stack>=3/judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&((buff.maraads_truth.down&seal.truth)|(buff.liadrins_righteousness.down&seal.righteousness))
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=buff.divine_purpose.react
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=buff.divine_purpose.react|)(holy_power>=5|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5))actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=buff.divine_purpose.react&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|buff.divine_purpose.remains<cooldown.seraphim.remains)
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
theckhd wrote:I'm going to go with the simplest solution, which is just separating DP usage out into its own line without worrying about delaying it for Seraphim (the ~4 DPS gain, which is within error, is not worth up to 1k of TMI loss).
theckhd wrote:If you want to split hairs even further, I think you could probably eke out a slight improvement with your jTRd line by adding seal conditionals.
theckhd wrote:If this is to be believed, HS does better with the regular APL than with the max_dps APL?
econ21 wrote:This may be a little off topic, but I was wondering about the value of stamina at L90. I read the Icy Veins prot warrior guide for 6.0 and it said stamina was the worst stat for survivability and that just sounded wrong (it repeated the old canard about being a mana sponge). Am I reading the lastest Sacred Duty TMI results correctly as implying stamina is the best stat for survivability for prot paladins? (I know warriors are not paladins.)
Stamina is the worst stat in terms of mitigation, and it will often simply stress your healers rather than increase your tanking potential. You should only consider Stamina when you require a bigger health pool in order to avoid one-shots and give your healers some room for error.
actions.max_dps=potion,name=draenic_armor,if=buff.holy_avenger.react|buff.bloodlust.react|target.time_to_die<=60
Klaudandus wrote:i dont think you can have two bonuses like that since you only got 5 tier pieces.
viperjason wrote:Something to consider....
is 2 piece LFR + 4 piece mythic worth it?
2 Piece LFR provides 125 bonus armor
You lose:
Hands and shoulders: 158 str on LFR -> 230 str on mythic
Chest, Legs, head: 211 str LFR -> 306 str on mythic
Stat priorty:
Hands:
Crit/Master LFR -> Haste/MS mythic
Shoulders:
Crit/Haste LFR -> Crit/Haste mythic
Chest:
Crit/MS LFR - > Haste/Mastery mythic
Head:
Haste/Mastery LFR -> Crit/Mastery mythic
Legs:
Mastery/MS LFR -> Crit/MS mythic
If you swapped out the hands and shoulders you lose 144 str, is that worth the increase in 125 bonus armor? Just throwing it out there....
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#bZ!head=helmet_of_guiding_light,id=115568,bonus_id=567
neck=vertebrae_protector,id=113900,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_haste
shoulders=unstable_slag_shoulderplates,id=113884,bonus_id=567
back=charbreath_firecloak,id=113916,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_haste
chest=battleplate_of_guiding_light,id=115566,bonus_id=567
wrists=bracers_of_visceral_force,id=119331,bonus_id=567
hands=gauntlets_of_guiding_light,id=115567,bonus_id=567
waist=uktars_belt_of_chiming_rings,id=113976,bonus_id=567
legs=legplates_of_guiding_light,id=115569,bonus_id=567
feet=sabatons_of_fractal_earth,id=113936,bonus_id=567
finger1=seal_of_unquenchable_flame,id=113922,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_haste
finger2=spellbound_runic_band_of_elemental_invincibility,id=118308,enchant=gift_of_haste
trinket1=forgemasters_insignia,id=113983,bonus_id=567
trinket2=horn_of_screaming_spirits,id=119193,bonus_id=567
main_hand=kromogs_brutal_fist,id=113927,bonus_id=567,enchant=mark_of_warsong
off_hand=kromogs_protecting_palm,id=113926,bonus_id=567
name=default
head=helmet_of_guiding_light,id=115568,bonus_id=567
neck=choker_of_bestial_force,id=113952,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
shoulders=pauldrons_of_guiding_light,id=115565,bonus_id=567
back=ravenous_greatcloak,id=113883,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
chest=bloodsoaked_heart_protector,id=113977,bonus_id=567
wrists=bracers_of_martial_perfection,id=113871,bonus_id=567
hands=gauntlets_of_guiding_light,id=115567,bonus_id=567
waist=uktars_belt_of_chiming_rings,id=113976,bonus_id=567
legs=legplates_of_guiding_light,id=115569,bonus_id=567
feet=doomslag_greatboots,id=119341,bonus_id=567
finger1=seal_of_unquenchable_flame,id=113922,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
finger2=spellbound_runic_band_of_elemental_invincibility,id=118308,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
trinket1=blast_furnace_door,id=113893,bonus_id=567
trinket2=horn_of_screaming_spirits,id=119193,bonus_id=567
main_hand=taners_terrible_spine,id=113862,bonus_id=567,enchant=mark_of_warsong
off_hand=kromogs_protecting_palm,id=113926,bonus_id=567
name=CritBuild
head=helmet_of_guiding_light,id=115568,bonus_id=567
neck=choker_of_bestial_force,id=113952,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
shoulders=pauldrons_of_guiding_light,id=115565,bonus_id=567
back=ravenous_greatcloak,id=113883,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
chest=blacksteel_chestplate,id=120393
wrists=bracers_of_martial_perfection,id=113871,bonus_id=567
hands=gauntlets_of_guiding_light,id=115567,bonus_id=567
waist=uktars_belt_of_chiming_rings,id=113976,bonus_id=567
legs=legplates_of_guiding_light,id=115569,bonus_id=567
feet=blacksteel_greatboots,id=120394
finger1=seal_of_unquenchable_flame,id=113922,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
finger2=spellbound_runic_band_of_elemental_invincibility,id=118308,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
trinket1=blast_furnace_door,id=113893,bonus_id=567
trinket2=horn_of_screaming_spirits,id=119193,bonus_id=567
main_hand=taners_terrible_spine,id=113862,bonus_id=567,enchant=mark_of_warsong
off_hand=kromogs_protecting_palm,id=113926,bonus_id=567
name=CritBuildLFR
head=helmet_of_guiding_light,id=115568,bonus_id=567
neck=choker_of_bestial_force,id=113952,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_haste
shoulders=unstable_slag_shoulderplates,id=113884,bonus_id=567
back=ravenous_greatcloak,id=113883,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_haste
chest=battleplate_of_guiding_light,id=115566,bonus_id=567
wrists=bracers_of_visceral_force,id=119331,bonus_id=567
hands=gauntlets_of_guiding_light,id=115567,bonus_id=567
waist=uktars_belt_of_chiming_rings,id=113976,bonus_id=567
legs=legplates_of_guiding_light,id=115569,bonus_id=567
feet=sabatons_of_fractal_earth,id=113936,bonus_id=567
finger1=seal_of_unquenchable_flame,id=113922,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_haste
finger2=spellbound_runic_band_of_elemental_invincibility,id=118308,enchant=gift_of_haste
trinket1=forgemasters_insignia,id=113983,bonus_id=567
trinket2=horn_of_screaming_spirits,id=119193,bonus_id=567
main_hand=kromogs_brutal_fist,id=113927,bonus_id=567,enchant=mark_of_warsong
off_hand=kromogs_protecting_palm,id=113926,bonus_id=567
name=default_neck_back_change
theckhd wrote:Footer:
- Code: Select all
enemy_initial_health_percentage=20
(this just keeps us in execute range the entire time, so we get a larger variation between results and thus more accuracy)
viperjason wrote:1) I notice is that in your default profile for the paladin you are focusing more on haste than crit? The only thing I've found that the default build is better at than the crit build is HPS. I've also seen that you would use a haste item vs another that had bonus armor. Replaced the back and neck for Bonus Armor and found that it out performed the default and very comparable to the crit build.
viperjason wrote:2) The LFR bonus does not seem to work in simcraft at the moment. Either that or it doesnt like the ability to have multiple set bonuses on at the same time.
viperjason wrote:3) When using the automation importer I noticed that the talents portion must have the prefixin order to get the correct DPS. I get a 30% DPS increase in the results by putting in that prefix for the talents.
- Code: Select all
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#bZ!
viperjason wrote:As far as the LFR two piece vs 2 mythic pieces. using the build above you can see that I replaced the feet and chest of my mythic pieces for LFR. By doing that I dropped the effectiveness of the crit set by 4%. Now, once the set bonus is active on the sims that extra 125 bonus armor my actually be enough to put both builds relatively close to each other.
We arent all going to have pure mythic at start and at that point it really doesnt matter. With pure heroic, its a 2% difference and I'm willing to bet that extra Armor can make up the difference.
Thels wrote:theckhd wrote:Footer:
- Code: Select all
enemy_initial_health_percentage=20
(this just keeps us in execute range the entire time, so we get a larger variation between results and thus more accuracy)
Whenever I try that myself, I get the following error:
Simulation setup error: Unknown option 'enemy_initial_health_percentage' with value '20'
Simulation failed!
Thels wrote:Also, for APL testing, Ret is missing a couple of important conditions, such as checking for the Divine Crusader proc. I'll be doing some more testing, and then write out a full list of useful conditions.
# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.
actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_strength_flask
actions.precombat+=/food,type=sleeper_surprise
actions.precombat+=/blessing_of_kings,if=!aura.str_agi_int.up
actions.precombat+=/blessing_of_might,if=!aura.mastery.up
actions.precombat+=/seal_of_truth,if=active_enemies<2
actions.precombat+=/seal_of_righteousness,if=active_enemies>=2
# Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
actions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_strength
# Executed every time the actor is available.
actions=rebuke
actions+=/potion,name=draenic_strength,if=(buff.bloodlust.react|buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.time_to_die<=40)
actions+=/auto_attack
actions+=/speed_of_light,if=movement.distance>5
actions+=/execution_sentence
actions+=/lights_hammer
actions+=/holy_avenger,sync=seraphim,if=talent.seraphim.enabled
actions+=/holy_avenger,if=holy_power<=2&!talent.seraphim.enabled
actions+=/avenging_wrath,sync=seraphim,if=talent.seraphim.enabled
actions+=/avenging_wrath,if=!talent.seraphim.enabled
actions+=/use_item,name=vial_of_convulsive_shadows
actions+=/blood_fury
actions+=/berserking
actions+=/arcane_torrent
actions+=/seraphim
actions+=/call_action_list,name=aoe,if=active_enemies>=5
actions+=/call_action_list,name=cleave,if=active_enemies>=3
actions+=/call_action_list,name=single
actions.single=divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&holy_power=5&buff.final_verdict.up
actions.single+=/divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&holy_power=5&active_enemies=2&!talent.final_verdict.enabled
actions.single+=/divine_storm,if=holy_power=5&active_enemies=2&buff.final_verdict.up
actions.single+=/divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&holy_power=5&(talent.seraphim.enabled&cooldown.seraphim.remains<=4)
actions.single+=/templars_verdict,if=holy_power=5|buff.holy_avenger.up&holy_power>=3&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)
actions.single+=/templars_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react&buff.divine_purpose.remains<4
actions.single+=/final_verdict,if=holy_power=5|buff.holy_avenger.up&holy_power>=3
actions.single+=/final_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react&buff.divine_purpose.remains<4
actions.single+=/hammer_of_wrath
actions.single+=/judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&((seal.truth&buff.maraads_truth.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration*2)|(seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration*2))
actions.single+=/exorcism,if=buff.blazing_contempt.up&holy_power<=2&buff.holy_avenger.down
actions.single+=/seal_of_truth,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.maraads_truth.remains<(cooldown.judgment.duration)&buff.maraads_truth.remains<=3
actions.single+=/divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&buff.final_verdict.up
actions.single+=/final_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react
actions.single+=/templars_verdict,if=(buff.avenging_wrath.up|talent.divine_purpose.enabled)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)
actions.single+=/divine_storm,if=talent.divine_purpose.enabled&buff.divine_crusader.react&!talent.final_verdict.enabled
actions.single+=/crusader_strike
actions.single+=/final_verdict
actions.single+=/seal_of_righteousness,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<(cooldown.judgment.duration)&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<=3
actions.single+=/judgment
actions.single+=/divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&!talent.final_verdict.enabled
actions.single+=/templars_verdict,if=holy_power>=4&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)
actions.single+=/exorcism
actions.single+=/templars_verdict,if=holy_power>=3&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)
actions.single+=/holy_prism
actions.cleave=final_verdict,if=buff.final_verdict.down&holy_power=5
actions.cleave+=/divine_storm,if=holy_power=5&buff.final_verdict.up
actions.cleave+=/divine_storm,if=holy_power=5&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)&!talent.final_verdict.enabled
actions.cleave+=/exorcism,if=buff.blazing_contempt.up&holy_power<=2&buff.holy_avenger.down
actions.cleave+=/hammer_of_wrath
actions.cleave+=/judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<=5
actions.cleave+=/divine_storm,if=(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)&!talent.final_verdict.enabled
actions.cleave+=/crusader_strike
actions.cleave+=/divine_storm,if=buff.final_verdict.up
actions.cleave+=/judgment
actions.cleave+=/exorcism
actions.cleave+=/holy_prism
actions.aoe=divine_storm,if=holy_power=5&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)
actions.aoe+=/exorcism,if=buff.blazing_contempt.up&holy_power<=2&buff.holy_avenger.down
actions.aoe+=/hammer_of_the_righteous
actions.aoe+=/judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<=5
actions.aoe+=/hammer_of_wrath
actions.aoe+=/divine_storm,if=(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>4)
actions.aoe+=/exorcism,if=glyph.mass_exorcism.enabled
actions.aoe+=/judgment
actions.aoe+=/exorcism
actions.aoe+=/holy_prism