Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.0.3.9183) WotLK TPS Weapons Spreadsheet

Sinadil
Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:23 pm
Tried to search for [Grasscutter] but didnt find anything on these forums

WoWHead says its an offhand

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=40703

Should it be removed from the spreadsheet?
_________________
Mithos
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:58 pm
well since it's based on paladin TPS cycles etc I don't think it's useful to anyone but us heh. Btw did I miss a ShoR nerf? I only have PTR access not beta.
_________________

jericho
Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:09 pm
So I know we are all looking at level 80, but we are going to have a month at 70 with 3.0.2. Is there a good listing of what weapons are the best for tanking at 70? Or even what will be best to level with (if we choose to level as prot).
Dunkan
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:14 pm
Bloody good question.

Basically, I am rolling on all Epic swords cause I have ninja blood flowing through my veins...

Decapitator looks good...
_________________
Aggramar EU - Retired

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Mutley
Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:25 am
what can i say.. it was late Smile
_________________
Mutley, Ace
Vek'nilash EU
Tats
Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:29 am
psiven, what gem did you use when you calculated the Cleaver?