GuillexThu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 pmFound this in the Uncategorized Spell tab of wowhead, right below the Enchant Shield - Test Spell: Enchant Shield - Mighty Stamina Might become the new shield enchant ... If it's in the game, which it probably isn't as of yet._________________Póg mo thóin
MajibenFri Nov 28, 2008 1:57 amdefinetly NYI._________________Majiben If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
thegreedyturtleMon Dec 01, 2008 9:18 amAdamantium Shield Spike. Nothing says awesome more than one of these. I do have to say that I'm really disappointed there isn't another shield with damage in Wrath.
DeadMillikenTue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 amI plan to maintain 3 shields. One stam, One defense, One Grinding (with a spike) Its always a good idea to have 2 tanking shields on hand at all times. I keep the third just because I like shield spikes.