ok this might sound stupid as all hell but this is what i see.
I currently use both Tankpoints and Tankadin (the new one I just downloaded)
Its telling me my total avodiance is 85.62
though when i do the math looking at my statitics on my defensive menue and adding 10% miss to the equasion I get 95.36 when Holy shiled is active.
The 10% miss im comming up with is comming from tank points and tankadin because i remember pre WoTLK you gained Miss only based on your defense level
Maybe Im just stupid but this is what i see
Defense: 540
Dodge: 21.60
Parry: 15.84
Block: 17.92 (No holy shield)
Block: 47.92 (with Holy shield Up)
Ok so with my math the totals add up to 95.36 with holy shield up No where 85.62 that tankadin and Tankpoints are telling me
Can someone maybe help me out with this and see actually what else I should be stacking to finish the 102.3% avodiance i Need to be *Uncrushable* (yes i know its no longer a factor but I like to play with stats)
Oh and Armory Link is
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Jcamper If this Is any Help to helping me Thanks For your Time