The flaw with this macro that some people seem to love so much is the lack of synergy between judgment and shield of righteousness if you have the new badge libram. For single target fights I want the 350 block value to be up when I'm shield slamming. Therefore I want judgement up as much as possible (so I go 2 points in imp judgment so their cooldowns fit more nicely.) And since I've said screw you to the 6969 business I got the consecration glyph to help my mana efficiency which is something I've had a problem with at times.
My thoughts on this set up after trying it in Naxx last night? Love it. Doubt you can convince me this 6969 business is better. I like to cast on the fly depending on how many mobs are up, etc. sometimes I won't use holy shield, sometimes I won't use HotR if its a single undead mob. Personally I think the best tanks are versatile and aren't handicapped by getting stuck with whatever is next in the macro sequence. I want a different rotation for almost every pull and my rotation will vary from the start of the pull to the end.
I think ppl have underestimated the threat that the emblem of heroism libram adds and how important it is to keep it up as much as you can and make sure you shield slam while its still up.
Kilthanas
Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 pm
