Skip to content
Maintankadin

How do you explain your lower health?

Osgarth
Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:59 am
Funny I usually get asked how much defense I got Smile
Also I once had a shammy ask: "You are not a stam tank are you?"

Another thing I like to do is answer "You aren't geared enough for X" with a link to my achievement, works like a charm.
_________________
Venoseth
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 am
You can also say "I have XXXXX HP solo!" and make that your HP with kings. (I went for Kings for now.)

Good topic, here's to hoping that any inferred "lack" of HP will be fixed with an extra 2% and a bit of gear upgrading.
_________________
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

"Education is an ornament in prosperity and refuge in adversity."
Maat
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:16 pm
meh, equally geared warrior and I have like a 500hp disparity, never saw it as an issue since I block ~30% more.

Mebbe after a cleaner Malygos[25] kill next week+ I can finally sit back and let him MT :p (and spec ret lololol)
fiorina
Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:51 am
So, since I am slowly awakening after beta raiding madness.

Any decent WWS out there showing we are taking less damage with similar gear? Like old Twins for example? I'd like to base my fundamentalism on facts and not "but healers feel it's easier somehow"
_________________
And remember the lesson you learned as a child... If you dont QQ - you have to sit there in your piss.
daemonym
Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:46 am
when i started heroics i was at 22.5k ant 85% to block cap. if anybody asked how much i had, i just said 'enough' and didn't respond further. if they commented on it being low i said 'its not too low, it's fine' and didn't say anything further. so far i haven't gotten a second comment on it but if i get one i'll plan on telling them to l2tank before commenting and boot them. now i'm sitting at 25k and will be theoretically block capped by the end of the day.

if somebody has a problem with your hp, boot 'em, no need to have them in your group imo.
_________________
Adryl
Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:59 am
I hate this fucking subject. Every time I group with Ami she laughs at my health........ With normal prot spec and Tank gear I get about 10k unbuffed. I know that is shitty at 73 but then again I didn't exactly get a chance to get geared above Kara. But oh well. Quest gear is getting better anyways.
_________________
skrith2
Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:06 pm
What really flips out pugs is when you start switching out of your purple gear back into your blue gear because you overgear the damn instance so much you run OOM halfway through a pull even though you're still at 99% health.
_________________
Salamandra
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:12 pm
Consecration from a holy paladin, in complete contrast to TBC, is the weakest consecration of all.

Consecration's coefficient is equally reliant on spell power and attack power, as far as I remember.
_________________
Argali
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:32 pm
It's 0.22*AP+0.22*SP IIRC.
_________________
Xiphias
Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:21 pm
I usually just link the Chaos Theory achievement if i have some sort of problem :p