Skip to content
Maintankadin

Respec for Libram of Obstruction?

Salamandra
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:14 am
The difference between 108% running speed and 115% running speed is almost the same as the difference between 100% running speed and 108% running speed.

Also, does anyone else notice that in 25-man raids, they're under Unholy Aura quite a lot of the time? Sort of makes both PoJ and Tuskarr's Vitality pointless.
_________________
Salamandra
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 am
You said any speed boost helps, but that only seems to apply to 100>108 for some reason, even though 108>115 is almost as significant. It makes no sense.
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:09 am
A speed boost helps in many encounters.

Tuskarr's is a speed boost, therefore it helps.

Provided you have some kind of speed boost, POJ becomes less significant. Because, in the case of Tuskarr's, instead of spending 2 points for 15%, you are now spending 2 points for 7%.

108% to 115% is less significant than 100% to 115%.

2 talent points are not worth 7% speed increase to me.

...I'm running out of different ways to state my point and I'm gobsmacked that you didn't understand me to begin with.
_________________
Majiben
Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:28 am
You have flaws with your arguments.
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 am
It's not an argument. It's a stated preference that you obviously have problems grasping.
_________________
Levantine
Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:54 am
If it's simply a stated preference, then stop arguing it as an argument. You keep doing this, arguing about things, and then saying you're not trying to convince anyone else that you're right. It's annoying.
_________________
Levantine: Frost Tank
Anzen: Restogoat
Popeadin: Retardin
Wolvar
Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 am
What argument? I'm explaining what I meant to those that have posted that they don't understand what I'm saying.

Thanks Mirk.
_________________
Levantine
Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:21 am
If you explain it once, that's fine. If you explain it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, you're arguing about it.

If you were simply explaining yourself, then all you need to say is something along the lines of: I personally don't agree, I don't expect you to agree with me either, but this is what I think.

The. End.
_________________
Levantine: Frost Tank
Anzen: Restogoat
Popeadin: Retardin