Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.2.0.2) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Rena
Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:07 am
very good spreadsheet. could you post updates in the original post as opposed to reply so its easier to find updates?
wtb stickey.
Rhî
Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:31 am
Which one? There should be implemented one new shoulder enchant (for all) and one new shoulder enchant (for inscription).
_________________
Rhî
Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 am
OK, thanks. It's added and will be available in a future version.
_________________
Rhî
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:42 am
Maybe, this is worth a sticky? I'm not comfortable with the /bump situation.
_________________
Keron
Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:01 am
I'll bump and give a little feedback Wink

Missing Items found:

Keystone Great-Ring - Drak'Tharon Keep (H)

Iron Dwarf Smith Pauldrons - Halls of Lightning (H)

Pauldrons of the Colossus - Gundrak (H)

Using 3.0.3.1 of your spreadsheet.

Otherwise, fantastic work. I'm a sucker for nicely looking spreadsheets, and this even works great °grins°

EDIT: In addition:

Weapon Enchant Titanium Weapon Chain, maybe not for starters but a good option later on to get to (or near to) hit cap, if desired.
_________________
Keron, 80: 0/59/12. Die Silberne Hand (EU)
Mortehl
Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:19 am
Sticky overhaul in this forum is occurring on Monday. I'm just waiting for some replies from prior sticky authors. This is one I'm definitely considering for the list.
_________________
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Rhî
Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:35 am
Was extremely busy the last time, there is nothing much new, but I have to add some items. Don't know an exact date for a new version. Maybe next weekend.
_________________