Interesting thread, few points.
a) The amount of threat affected by +hit/Expertise seems to be chosen at random. How did you get 40%? Also, this number would be incorrect for any level of gear apart from the one being chosen to calculate the numbers. The majority of our threat does not scale at the same rate.
b) With SpellCrit affecting TPS, while it currently isn't viable, with WotLK we'll be able to spec 0/41/30 for a threat based build [I think it'd be within our reach to do a crit every 30s]. So I think that it's stupid to say ______ isn't a threat stat, when it does provide threat. Much like Str/AP. They do provide threat, but it'd be useless to stack them as they scale so badly. That being said, I think you should include all stats which increase Paladin threat, just so we have a reference if we need it.
_________________
