Schroom wrote:hasn't it yet happened? I thought it would have been implemented along with the other changes in that hotfix.
The tooltip still says 10% so I wasn't sure

Schroom wrote:hasn't it yet happened? I thought it would have been implemented along with the other changes in that hotfix.
theckhd wrote:
Sorry, still haven't gotten to this. It's on my to-do list, but I may not get time until this weekend.
Klaudandus wrote:Schroom wrote:hasn't it yet happened? I thought it would have been implemented along with the other changes in that hotfix.
The tooltip still says 10% so I wasn't sure
WolfMeat wrote:Hi, I was messing around with SimulationCraft and noticed some things in my results that I couldn't really explain.
First, it looks like Shining Protector only gets one multistrike% roll instead of the two it seems to get ingame (despite what the tooltip says), at least judging by the percentage of my heals that procc Shining Protector.
Secondly, it seems like Shining Protector proccs off of Light's Hammer's Arcing Light in SimulationCraft, which it doesn't do in game (even though Arcing Light can multistrike. Shining Protector is weirdly selective, for some reason)

theckhd wrote:LH confirmed bugged, should be fixed on PTR in a few builds.
Confirmed that SP is working as intended, so I need to update the implementation in SimC. That should help Multistrike out a bit.
theckhd wrote:
I can't replicate this.
All 6 actors
HA_Sera
HS_DP
HS_SW
The "All 6" sim is what I get if I put your pastebin in the Simulate window. For the three individual tests, I just selected that actor and copy/pasted that section into its own new Simulate window. The results seem consistent with one another as far as I can tell.
This was with SimC 603-22 (just what I had handy on this computer). Can you give me a little more info? In particular what version you're using, though if you have the individual reports that would be helpful too.

golfinguy wrote:Save that, I'm guessing its how I set the options in SimCraft - but the two changes above are the only things I've touched.
