I finally got a helm, and I shot from 100.2 to 104-105% with proper gemming.
The difference is astounding to say the least. You really do not appreciate just how huge of a difference it is till you see it in reality. Your chances of survival don't go up by a small amount, they really do go up exponentially because no longer will you talk a full blunt hit to your dome, you will mitigate at least some of every attack as long as you're rotating your HS CD correctly.
If you've done the quests in Icecrown that require you to kill like 3-4 80 elites, well I just click yes, accepted quests and went out and tanked all 4 of them. I didn't realize I had a "helper" for each one till I saw someone else do it, and I was like, shit, I don't have to tank and DPS them all for 230-250k dmg? I did 3/4 that way, and then used the trinket item on the last one.
That, to me is the equivalent of knowing that you're disgustingly OP. Going against a melee mob for 5-7 minutes to DPS it down, and losing literally about 500 hp over that entire duration.
_________________



