Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Bracer and Weapon Enchant in Next Patch

Radience
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:55 am
I wonder what kind glow Titanguard has ...
_________________
KysenMurrin
Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 am
Only new one for JC is the Icy Prism, for turning a bunch of green gems into 1-3 blues. Costs a Frozen Orb, though.
_________________
JUSTISE
Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:55 pm
I'm currently Engineering + Enchanting. Sometimes I wish I rolled BS + JC but in all honesty, it is probably too late to change since too much $ was dumped into the 2 professions.

Engineering isn't too bad, just the fact that the 25man T7 helm would probably be better than it already. Rather sad but the T7 is ugly so appearance wise, I'd still roll w/ the Goggles Smile
_________________
KysenMurrin
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:45 pm
To be honest, I'm not sure. Plenty of people have reported getting 3 gems out, but I'm sure I read somewhere a person saying they only received 2.
Not on the PTR myself to try it.
_________________
Lowgrus
Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:45 am
wish these enchants were enchanter only.
_________________
towelliee
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 am
I was going to go Leather Working for Bracer enchant but I guess now I can hold off on that and find a better profession.
_________________
Anubisknight
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:01 am
Yep, will stick to Enchanting/BS too now.

Time to start spamming in trade - "[Enchanting] - free with your mats, 20g tip if I skill up" Razz
_________________
Avias
Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Man...my warrior is gonna be so damn stam stacked....

2x bonus sockets (smithing)
Epic JC 41 Stam Gems x3
BOTH stam JC trinkets....

Now these two enchants as well? Time to get from 73-80 in like less than a week lol.

Sounds freaking sweet.

.......somehow I gotta get 540 defense in there...QQ

Oh well, with the changes they made to my newly crafted Tempered Titansteel Helm (+1 meta +1 blue sockets) I am gonna be like 25k health when I ding 80...damn.
_________________