Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.0.3.9183) WotLK TPS Weapons Spreadsheet

ehly
Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 am
I dont have beta Sad but I can agree that at least on the ptr there is a BV gain from redoubt in the live ptr build.

Raleigh
Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 am
Just a small request. Could you change the color of the weapon titles (or the bars) to correspond with what type of weapon they are (i.e. blue for caster, red for dps, dark green for tanking)? Might make it easier to sift through the data visualization a bit better.
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Raleigh
Lightbeard
Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:35 am
quick question when u say things like the merc sword and venge sword the same goes for the mace and axe right?
_________________
C'thulu wins!

"C'thulu 08: Why vote for a lesser evil?"
Sheherezade
Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:01 pm
wohoo!!! finally got my lollipop yesterday!!! (damn you loot gods, damn youuu!)

Now I get to use it in all it's glory for...2 days!!! Smile

gief unbreakable will!
_________________
Deathknight tank in the making! Not a pallytank anymore... Razz
towelliee
Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:12 am
My guild currently has BT on Farm and we're on Twins over in SWP. The Dragon-Encrusted sword belongs to our MT Warrior. OT is split between me another warrior and a Druid Tank.

We usually get the Brutilizer like EVERY week. Should I call dibs on that for Wrath or Patch tomorrow?

Also any other 1H that drop from BT/SWP that I should look at?

Right now in my inventory I have:

Mallet of the Tides
Heartless

Which of the two would be better? I like the expertise on Mallet along with the defense. Thinking maybe add a +20 STR to it and it should hold some decent water?

Thoughts would be appreciated.
_________________
semp
Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:46 am
After copying my paladin over to the PTR to check gear changes and such, I found something kinda interesting. I have bn using the Cudgel from Heroic MGT with 40 SP enchant on it as my threat weapon, which was pretty much unchanged on PTR (203 SP and 40SP enchant). However I looked at my S2 HEALING mace and it was now showing 225 SP with 43SP enchant. So obviously I will be switching to my S2 healing mace come 3.0, or going with my Sun Eater.

Could someone please calculate the S2 healing mace (225SP +43SP enchant) vs the Sun eater (with best threat enchant).

Firewalls suck.

Thanks!
towelliee
Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:55 am
Since I don't have Brut yes which between heartless and tides should I use?
_________________
Tensen
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 am
Tides for if you have enough defense to stay uncritable - higher threat and dps

Brutalizer if you need the defense or on bosses for the extra mitigation.

I actually used Tides on beta till I made myself a http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41182

which was then replaced by
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=44734

and I'm playing around with this I made to see if I like it better
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41186

Making myself a Guardian for threat now for when I hit 80, only 78 now.
_________________
PsiVen
Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:26 pm
Current beta build, with and without Signet of the Accord (36 str)

No talents
808 block with ring
790 block without ring

Redoubt
1050 (349 from 719 str) with ring
1027 (331 from 683 str) without ring

Redoubt+DS
1119 (402 from 825 str) with ring
1093 (382 from 784 str) without ring

Tested on mobs, the character sheet is accurate. There IS Redoubt scaling of Strength in Beta.
_________________
Gladiator Psiven, 80 Tankadin
Rival Psivenia, 70 Warriorlol
Psivenne, 60 Bare

Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest