PsiVenTue Oct 21, 2008 12:34 pmI found another error, AP from STR is only showing up as 1:1. I'll fix it when I get home tonight. The results of a simple analysis of level 80 enchants are based on the corrected version:
PsiVenWed Oct 22, 2008 12:39 amMassacre is a 2h enchant._________________Gladiator Psiven, 80 Tankadin Rival Psivenia, 70 Warriorlol Psivenne, 60 Bare Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
mbflashThu Oct 23, 2008 10:49 amPummeler is higher tps than slicer for a dwarf, right? This is what I get when I do the numbers, has anyone else done that can confirm please? Thanks Merciless Gladiator's Pummeler 1863 Merciless Gladiator's Slicer 1861
PsiVenThu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 pmYes, actually the advantage for a dwarf with a mace should be markedly larger than 2 TPS. Make sure you have the expertise right, 5 expertise is equal to about 20 rating at 70 (which is what it would be on the weapon)._________________Gladiator Psiven, 80 Tankadin Rival Psivenia, 70 Warriorlol Psivenne, 60 Bare Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest