Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hand of Reckoning

Noradin
Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 pm
I think the damage component is simply for breaking CC.
_________________
calthas
Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:34 am
When i said the damages don't matter, I mean it. The AMOUNT of damages Wink
1 or 80 won't make that much a difference, as long as it's at least 1 for tagging. Even though this doesn't make much sense since aggroing is supposed to tag now... whatever. I hope we'll have it soon.
_________________
Levantine
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am
The damage isn't meant for tagging, it's meant for breaking CC. This has been said by GC before.
_________________
Levantine: Frost Tank
Anzen: Restogoat
Popeadin: Retardin
Jaydin
Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 am
I use RD primarily for aoe pickups using alt+left click on my grid raid frames. I'm just still debating if i'm going to be removing RD from my bar completely and rely on my alt+clicking to use my aoe taunt or if i'm going to have to set up another slot for it (as it stands now i can't modifier-macro it up). also need to consider whats up for pvp...i often taunt the target of a hunter to get the pet to attack me for a short bit...

curious - does RD and HoR have a shared cd? or independent?
_________________