Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.2.0.2) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Rhî
Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:17 am
Modal wrote:Any chance we could find a way of hosting this that involved fewer pop-ups and what look suspiciously like browser hijack attempts?


Tell me a good free hoster of your choice. But it shouldn't be necessary, the used hoster is legit and trustworthy. Probably it's my add blocker, but I don't have any popups.
Rhî
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:49 am
3.0.9.3 is available. Last Build for the moment. Next is 3.1.0.1.
Kegg
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:04 pm
couple of things I saw missing,

1h weapon - Hammer of Quiet Morning
Eng Trinket - Sonic Booster

Nice job on the spreadsheet and Thank you.
Varmin
Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 pm
After always questioning the dodge percentage of your sheet I decided to look into it and I think I finally found what was wrong.

On Sheet Stats_Calc, on B99 your current formula is uses 24.9999779921467 to calculate the dodge from agility.

I believe it should be changed to 52.0833 that you use in other cells of that row for agility.
Mallot
Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Fantastic spreadsheet! I am trying to figure out, though, where you input your stats for the gear in your drop down validaion box. I have a couple of items that are not currently accounted for in the spreadsheet. I see that the vlookup is referencing different tabs, but I don't see those tabs displayed. Also, it would be extremely helpful if the dropdown menus were organized alphabetically.
Rhî
Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:17 am
Kegg wrote:couple of things I saw missing,

1h weapon - Hammer of Quiet Morning
Eng Trinket - Sonic Booster

Nice job on the spreadsheet and Thank you.


I'll add them.

Varmin wrote:After always questioning the dodge percentage of your sheet I decided to look into it and I think I finally found what was wrong.

On Sheet Stats_Calc, on B99 your current formula is uses 24.9999779921467 to calculate the dodge from agility.

I believe it should be changed to 52.0833 that you use in other cells of that row for agility.


Thank you very much for this feedback. That was really a big mistake in the calculation. 24.99 was the level 70 value. I'll add a level based formula.

Mallot wrote:Fantastic spreadsheet! I am trying to figure out, though, where you input your stats for the gear in your drop down validaion box. I have a couple of items that are not currently accounted for in the spreadsheet. I see that the vlookup is referencing different tabs, but I don't see those tabs displayed. Also, it would be extremely helpful if the dropdown menus were organized alphabetically.


I've hidden many sheet pages. The main reason is to not confuse semi experienced people. And unfortunately I've not the time to include some features like 'everyone can add new items easily'. At the moment the items are sorted by ilvl. Highest ones first. More comfort here is a future task.
Rhî
Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:34 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I've uploaded a ptr based version of the spreadsheet. Feedback is highly appreciated.
sfrog
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Can't get to the download page due to a Pop-up frame thing that lands squarely over the page and won't let you get rid of it.
Rhî
Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:40 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

sfrog wrote:Can't get to the download page due to a Pop-up frame thing that lands squarely over the page and won't let you get rid of it.


Don't know what your problem is. Other people downloaded it a couple of times. If you could give me a for you working download host, I'll upload it there.
abinning
Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I would be happy to help out with the hosting. I have set up an account with 100mb for you. Let me know if that is enough space. I'll PM you the info.
*edit* I forgot the link for the rest of the world.

http://tank.abits.biz
Rhî
Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Thank you very much for that offering. I'm happy and accept it. :D
abinning
Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I forgot to mention, I already uploaded the current versions.
Rhî
Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I've uploaded a new ptr based version with a brandnew feature.
Andurin
Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Ouch.... a bit over my head, but looks like someone did a massive amount of theorycrafting... Should I get some more testing in it i`ll let you know what I find about it :P
daiceman
Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Hmm, for some reason I seem to have a higher parry rating then expected from the character sheet on armory.

Putting my gear into the sheet gives me 250 parry rating as expected on my character, but for some reason, it only gives me 18.89 parry instead of 19.46 parry