Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.2.0.2) Tankadin Spreadsheet

toothdecaykills
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

daiceman wrote:Hmm, for some reason I seem to have a higher parry rating then expected from the character sheet on armory.

Putting my gear into the sheet gives me 250 parry rating as expected on my character, but for some reason, it only gives me 18.89 parry instead of 19.46 parry


Perhaps this is due to diminishing returns on avoidance, though it seems like a pretty harsh dip.
daiceman
Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

No, the values on the character sheet are already post diminishing returns, only the X% before returns is the part before DR, the rest is all actual values.
Rhî
Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

daiceman wrote:No, the values on the character sheet are already post diminishing returns, only the X% before returns is the part before DR, the rest is all actual values.


Could you give me a link to your armory profile please?
daiceman
Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:04 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Sure, sorry thought I did that in my original post

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... rin&n=Vath

Edit: After 0ing out all of the buffs, here are the discrepencies i found:

Stamina: Char sheet 2378 Excel 2379 (easily a rounding error, health values are correct on both sheets)

Miss?? I thought the formula for miss is 5+miss from def, for some reason Its giving 12.04 miss instead 9.636
Dodge: Char sheet 25.28 25.03(off by more then the .04 that the defense would give)
Parry: Char sheet 19.46 18.86(off by more then the .04 that the defense would give)


Maybe its possible you are diminishing the entire dodge/parry instead of just diminishing the gains from def+ratings
Rhî
Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Your Armory (09.04.2009 - 14:40):
Stamina: 2378
Defense: 556
Miss vs. Lvl80: 5% Base + 6,24% before Diminishing Return
Dodge Vs. Lvl80:25,28%
Parry Vs. lvl80: 19,46%

Tankadin Spreadsheet 3.1.0.2 (3.0.x.x and older versions have some errors in calculations)
Stamina: 2414 (due to Wall of Terror change)
Defense: 556
Miss Vs. Lvl80: 5% Base +4,64% after Diminishing Return
Dodge Vs. Lvl80: 25,32% (rounding error somewhere. I have to look)
Parry Vs. Lvl80: 19,46%
æ
Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Divine Sacrifice/Guardian need to be in the prot tree, just a reminder. Very sweet spreadsheet!


For some reason calculate stops working after i set and then save my gear.

Ive tried saveing it without changing any of that and opening it back up and calc still works, so im not sure whats wrong there.
Rhî
Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

æ wrote:Divine Sacrifice/Guardian need to be in the prot tree, just a reminder. Very sweet spreadsheet!


For some reason calculate stops working after i set and then save my gear.

Ive tried saveing it without changing any of that and opening it back up and calc still works, so im not sure whats wrong there.


Sounds weird. I don't know that problem and how I could reproduce it. DS is already there (in my newest internal version). I'm a bit busy at the moment. If nothing is fundemental wrong, I'll wait up to some more feedback until next version.
Winchester
Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:47 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

The stats for almost all of the new items seem to be wrong. :?
Rhî
Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:04 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Winchester wrote:The stats for almost all of the new items seem to be wrong. :?


For example?

It's absolutely possible, because almost every item was added during PTR.
Winchester
Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I don't remember them all, but alot of items seemed to have their stats switched around.

One that i do remember was Wyrmguard Legplates, the spreadsheet gave em a bunch of hit or expertise instead of block value and block rating. I think it also got a lot less strength than it actually had.
I think Ironbark faceguard was a few strength short as well. And Greaves of the stonewarded had a bunch of expertise.

This is all abit vague, sry i was just playing around with different sets of gear and i kept noticing that i had unusually high hit and/or expertise. I didn't check other stats for the most part, but there might be more small anomalies.

Other than that, love the spreadsheet, most accurate, user friendly and thorough i have used.
Apart from the understandable changes from ptr to live items.
Rhî
Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 am

Re: (3.0.9.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Found several items, that were changed. Don't know, if I've found all of them. It was just a quick search.

I've uploaded a new version. See 1st post.
Zaluthar
Mon May 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: (3.1.0.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I think many new tankadins will be using the Argent Tournament items (at least the weapon Teldrassil Protector). Might be worth adding those.
Florisia
Mon May 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: (3.1.0.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I actually use the Teldrassil Protector. I normally don't get a chance to run anything outside of heroics(taking care of an infant is taxing on my raiding life :P). Definately a good idea to add it.

All in all, this is great. Lets me easily add up things without having to do it myself. :D
mandm413
Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 am

Re: (3.1.0.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Florisia wrote:I actually use the Teldrassil Protector. I normally don't get a chance to run anything outside of heroics(taking care of an infant is taxing on my raiding life :P). Definately a good idea to add it.

All in all, this is great. Lets me easily add up things without having to do it myself. :D


I am about a week away from having the Teldrassil Protector myself but you don't have any of the weapons from the ragemane quest which is the hammer I have right now. I see though that you have many older weapons than that listed. Also you don't have Dabri's or some of the other trinkets from BC that many of us that didn't run kara still use.


Great spread sheet thanks again.
Rhî
Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Re: (3.1.0.3) Tankadin Spreadsheet

I've uploaded a new version. If you want other items added, link me the items on wowhead please. For the new version, see the 1st post.