Skip to content
Maintankadin

Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Fundus
Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Wow, tons of data. First, I like your "CD_Chaining_Sera>DP+DPonpull" much better than all my conditionals, much cleaner. I was hoping there was a better/cleaner way to correct that.

I haven't had a chance to look at everything yet, but I was double checking a couple things and kept simming DP and HA opposite of your results (eg SS_DP_Sera with a lower TMI than SS_HA_Sera). It looks to me like DP and HA got switched/misnamed in the 45/75/100 sim posted above. In other words the ones labelled DP are actually talented into (and using) HA, and vice versa. Am I seeing that correctly or making a mistake somewhere?

If that's true, then DP is already looking pretty strong (lowest TMI), even in first tier content, interesting. Also unexpected I would say because we found that DP can't be used to cast Seraphim, and Seraphim is taking up HoPo without a chance to trigger Seraphim, correct? Yet using Seraphim (as opposed to HS or EmpS) and comparing DP and HA shows the biggest difference in TMI, and it's in favor of DP.

I thought perhaps that HA was underperforming, suffering from a similar over-run of HoPo and/or wasted usage during the 5 second lockout before Seraphim. In attempting to fix that issue I changed the SotR line to:
Code: Select all
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&((!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)|((buff.holy_avenger.remains>=1.5)&(cooldown.crusader_strike.remains<=1.5|cooldown.judgment.remains<=1.5|buff.grand_crusader.react)))

Looks similar to my other correction, and perhaps there's a better way to do this one too. What I'm trying to do is keep casting SotR during the lockout if we can expect to have HA up and and a HoPo generator next. I think it should also stop the sim from casting 2 HoPo generators back to back during HA, hence avoiding a minor HoPo overrun at any point. This change only improved the SS_HA_Sera que by about 1.5k TMI, and still left it lagging a bit behind SW and DP. Results and input file below. Lines with ModSotR appended are the modified versions.

Full Results
Input File

Thoughts? Is DP just that strong?

Side Note:
You may notice that I also tried modifying the SotR line for DP procs in that sim (SS_DP_Sera_ModSotR) to prevent wasting procs during the lockout, but that seems to have had no significant benefit. In retrospect that makes sense as holding that DP Proc SotR until it's buffed by Seraphim could lead to a higher damage SotR and a stronger SotR buff. The line I used for that in case anyone was curious:
Code: Select all
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=((holy_power>=5|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5))|buff.divine_purpose.react

Essentially just pulling the reaction to DP procs out of the first set of parentheses, allowing the sim to always cast SotR on a DP proc regardless of lockouts. As I said, no significant improvement (actually a touch worse), so I'd say forget that change. Just mentioned it for completeness.
Fundus
Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

One more set of results before I'm off for the night. I re-ran the "SotR lockout times before Seraphim" with the new default APL from above.

Full Results
Profile

Doesn't look like much has changed here. A 6 second lockout still shows a marginally better TMI (only 0.3k TMI) for a marginal DPS loss (about 90 dps). All the differences are very minor and probably not worth worrying much about with the possible exception of the 0 second lockout being worst TMI and DPS (don't do that, hehe). I'd say we can stick with a 5 second lockout as a good all around option, since nothing beats it on both DPS and TMI.
Danielspally
Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

You have no idea how much I'm thankful for you genius APL savvy guys. Thank you for this work. Must have taken hours. I'm still shocked to see the negligible difference between chaining and the first come first serve (FCFS) approach. I guess the law of averages evens things out? I have no idea how to interpret this data.

From a more practical perspective, I'm probably going to go with the FCFS approach (minus divine protection) while not tanking, then using the chain method while tanking. My gut instinct tells me this is the right way to go about things. But sim numbers dont lie, and I'm willing and ready to change things depending on how the sims pan out.

I don't feel like I have the right to request for an analysis especially since you guys are doing all of the sim work here, but I'd like to see seal of truth + Seraphim treated separately from seal of insight + Seraphim. This would be no different from empowered seals dps/empowered seals insight.

I could try fooling around with the profiles Fundus posted and try to add to the consortium of data here.

My biggest interest right now is finding out what the functional curves/slopes look like for our DPS stats. I just have no idea how to go about doing that outside of reforged sims.
Thels
Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:10 am

Re: Basic Rotations - Adding HoW

theckhd wrote:Footer:
Code: Select all
enemy_initial_health_percentage=20

(this just keeps us in execute range the entire time, so we get a larger variation between results and thus more accuracy)

I remember bringing something like that up a while ago. It's nice to see that there's an easy way to do that now. :)

theckhd wrote:Holy Prism has an absolutely abysmal DPET for a L90 talent. It's worse than Holy Wrath and Avenger's Shield, on par with HoW. I'm not sure what caused it to get such a large nerf in WoD, but whatever it was, it made this talent fairly weak. The new Resolve mechanics mean that it's raid healing side-effect is basically useless. It's still useful as a self-heal and AoE snap aggro, presumably, though we're not testing either of those here. We're just testing single-target damage and splash self-healing, and it's pretty pitiful. And it has very little effect on TMI. So, to the back of the priority list it goes.

Any chance to include both versions of HPrism somehow, to see the differences in use, as if they were different talents? Considering HPrism's primary use is snap aggro, people may have it macro'd to cast on self. They're basically 2 different things depending on use. I guess the same could be said for ES as well.

theckhd wrote:Ultimately, I decided that the "safe" rotation here was CS>J>HW>AS>HoW>LH>Cons. It was min TMI, and second-best DPS. We'll keep "HW>all" in the back of our head for when we're developing a max-DPS queue for the tiny gain it'll give us, but especially for less advanced tanks I think the CS-J cycle is worth maintaining.

It might be interesting to see how CS>J>AS+GC>HW>AS>HoW>LH>Cons holds up to that rotation.

theckhd wrote:Again, we see that the single-seal configuration (insight) wins the day for TMI. Of the three-seal queues, (CS-HW)>IRTd>(AS-IRTe) ekes out a DPS victory at a cost of a few thousand TMI. IRTd>Base>IRTe is a close second though, and does slightly better in TMI. The (CS-SS)>IRT(u/d)>(Cons-IRTe) queues are the lowest-TMI of the three-seal options, but with a DPS loss.

That... is interesting. If they make the talent so that keeping multiple buffs up is not the most efficient use, it stops being the horrible aberration that most people claim it to be. If it's like "Ok, I'm going to taunt the boss in 3 seconds, so let me switch to my TMI seal." and "My co-tank took the boss now, so let me switch to my DPS seal." then it's not the GCD consuming horror that people make it out to be. Whether that's intended or an unexpected result is open for discussion.

However, I checked the Sample Sequence Table, scrolled down until after Bloodlust was gone, and noticed that the rotation mostly cast 1 judgment per seal, which is wholly inefficient. By only casting 1 judgment per seal, you keep the buffs at 20 seconds, rather than upping them to 26 seconds by double judging. I did some napkin math in the general WoD thread:
Thels wrote:Rotation: SoR > JoR > SoT > JoT > SoI > JoI > repeat.
This requires us to cycle the rotation every 20 seconds on average. If one cycle takes us 25 seconds for various reasons, we only have 21 seconds for the next cycle.

Per 12 Judgments, we spend 12 GCDs on Seals.

At low haste values (I honestly have no idea of our haste values at, say, HC Dungeon gear level), we can't get more than 1 Judgment off per Seal. Once we start to get into higher haste levels, perhaps we can try squeezing in a 2nd Judgment. Let's check a couple of rotations...



Rotation: SoR > JoR > JoR > SoT > JoT > SoI > JoI > SoR > JoR > SoT > JoT > JoT > SoI > JoI > SoR > JoR > SoT > JoT > SoI > JoI > JoI > repeat.
A 2nd Judgment every 4th seal would push the timer up to 26 seconds for that Judgment. We then have to wait 3 Judgments to refresh it, wait another 4 Judgments to refresh it again, and finally wait another 4 Judgments to refresh it twice back to 26 seconds.

Covering the first part with 3 Judgments shouldn't be an issue (we need to do that anyhow in the basic rotation), so we should reliably push 6 seconds over towards the other 2 gaps, which means we practically have 23 seconds for each gap of 4 Judgments. A 4 Judgment gap takes 18 GCDs.

23 seconds gives us 15.33 GCDs at 0% haste. We need 18% haste (from all sources) as the bare minimum for this rotation.

Per 12 Judgments, we spend 9 GCDs on Seals. Compared to the 1 Judgment per Seal rotation, this frees up 1 GCD every 4 Judgments (or 18 GCDs).



Rotation: SoR > JoR > JoR > SoT > JoT > SoI > JoI > JoI > SoR > JoR > SoT > JoT > JoT > SoI > JoI > repeat.
Naturally, a 2nd Judgment every 3 Seals wouldn't work out, as we'd keep extending the same Judgment. But what about a 2nd Judgment every 2 Seals? After pushing it up to 26 seconds, we have to wait 4 Judgments to refresh it, then wait another 4 Judgments to refresh it again. This actually has the same requirements as above, but requires a lot less GCDs for changing seals. Again, we'd need 18% haste (from all sources) as the bare minimum for this rotation.

Per 12 Judgments, we spend 8 GCDs on Seals. Compared to the 1 Judgment per Seal rotation, this frees up 1 GCD every 3 Judgments (or 13-14 GCDs). Compared to the 2 Judgments every 4 Seals, this frees up 1 GCD every 12 Judgments (or 54 GCDs).



Rotation: SoR > JoR > JoR > SoT > JoT > JoT > SoI > JoI > JoI > repeat.
Naturally, we have to check if 2 Judgments every Seal can be a thing. For that, we have 26 seconds to cover a gap of 5 Judgments. However, instead of bumping this Seal to our disadvantage, we could pick when to pop our seal, and if we use it at X1 or X2, it means it'll only be 22 GCDs away until the next Judgment, rather than 23 GCDs.

CS-J-X1-CS-X2-J-CS-X3-X4-

23 seconds gives us 15.33 GCDs at 0% haste. We need 44% haste (from all sources) as the bare minimum for this rotation.

Per 12 Judgments, we spend 6 GCDs on Seals. Compared to the 1 Judgment per Seal rotation, this frees up 1 GCD every 2 Judgments (or 9 GCDs). Compared to the 2 Judgments every 2 Seals, this frees up 1 GCD every 6 Judgments (or 27 GCDs).



18% is not a whole lot, if you consider that the talent itself gives us 10% already. Does the raid buff Haste apply to us? Then we only need to cover 3%. Otherwise, we'll have to cover 8%. Doesn't sound like too much of a stretch, if we focus on it. Macroing SoR>J>SoT>J>SoI>J will cause you to lose a GCD every 13-14 GCDs, which might be rather punishing.



44% is quite a lot, especially if you also want to build a bit of an error margin. It would require very close to 50% haste, and you have to make sure that you do everything correctly. As I described above, you NEED to refresh the Seal in X1 or X2. X3 or X4 would require exactly 50% haste to pull off, with zero delay in the rotation.

I'll see if I can run some more tests to optimize that myself and see if it makes any difference, though I'm not sure if the current builds are representative, and I don't have anything to compile with myself.
Emrus
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:02 am

Re: Basic Rotations - Adding HoW

The rotations you did are quite interesting. I did something similar here. However, seeing your math, I'm fairly certain I made a critical mistake. Since I don't have access to beta, can you confirm that if you refresh an empowered buff, the buff is extended to 26 sec instead of just 20 sec. That is that it is affected by the new 30% buff extending mechanic?
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:19 am

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Fundus wrote:I haven't had a chance to look at everything yet, but I was double checking a couple things and kept simming DP and HA opposite of your results (eg SS_DP_Sera with a lower TMI than SS_HA_Sera). It looks to me like DP and HA got switched/misnamed in the 45/75/100 sim posted above. In other words the ones labelled DP are actually talented into (and using) HA, and vice versa. Am I seeing that correctly or making a mistake somewhere?

You're right, I have them mislabeled. I'll re-run that sim with corrected labels (should just overwrite the old file).

Fundus wrote:I thought perhaps that HA was underperforming, suffering from a similar over-run of HoPo and/or wasted usage during the 5 second lockout before Seraphim. In attempting to fix that issue I changed the SotR line to:
Code: Select all
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&((!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)|((buff.holy_avenger.remains>=1.5)&(cooldown.crusader_strike.remains<=1.5|cooldown.judgment.remains<=1.5|buff.grand_crusader.react)))

Looks similar to my other correction, and perhaps there's a better way to do this one too. What I'm trying to do is keep casting SotR during the lockout if we can expect to have HA up and and a HoPo generator next. I think it should also stop the sim from casting 2 HoPo generators back to back during HA, hence avoiding a minor HoPo overrun at any point.


Two thoughts:
1) Using 2 HP generators back to back isn't a problem with HA generally, because the sim will just use SotR back-to-back in that situation. It's only an issue during the Seraphim lockout period, but...
2) I think there's a better way to fix that:
Code: Select all
/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
/shield_of_the_righteous,if=buff.holy_avenger.remains>time_to_next_hpg&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>time_to_next_hpg)


In other words, as long as HA is active, we're willing to dump HP into SotR as long as we'll get another HPG off before HA ends. The last part allows this to work for any talent choice (since the same logic should apply), but only if seraphim isn't going to be available within that next GCD, in which case we want to wait so we can refresh that as soon as possible.

I considered adding a "holy_power>3" conditional in there to ensures we're not draining ourselves to zero and leaving ourselves at 3 HP right at the end of HA, thus potentially delaying SP by a few gcds. However, this would occasionally cause us to waste 1 HP (if we were at 3 but the rest of the conditionals were true). My guess is that in that situation it would be better to fire off SotR anyway and delay Seraphim, since the extra 3s of SotR on top of whatever we have banked up should cover at least enough GCDs to build up to 5, so we're not really vulnerable during that period anyway. It might be a slight DPS loss, but I doubt it's significant - we're already splitting very fine hairs here with regards to how specific our conditionals are getting.

You may be forgiven for not thinking of using the "time_to_next_hpg" conditional, because it doesn't exist. :P But it seems like a useful enough expression that I'll add it to the paladin module today. I'll also do some quick testing to see if this conditional is any better than yours, though I think the two are almost equivalent.
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 am

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Danielspally wrote:I don't feel like I have the right to request for an analysis especially since you guys are doing all of the sim work here, but I'd like to see seal of truth + Seraphim treated separately from seal of insight + Seraphim. This would be no different from empowered seals dps/empowered seals insight.

I can add this to the profiles I'm testing in the talent sim (since I have to re-run it anyway). Though the list is getting somewhat absurdly long, so I may decide to drop the Selfless Healer combinations just for clarity's sake.
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 am

Re: Basic Rotations - Adding HoW

Thels wrote:
theckhd wrote:Holy Prism has an absolutely abysmal DPET for a L90 talent. It's worse than Holy Wrath and Avenger's Shield, on par with HoW. I'm not sure what caused it to get such a large nerf in WoD, but whatever it was, it made this talent fairly weak. The new Resolve mechanics mean that it's raid healing side-effect is basically useless. It's still useful as a self-heal and AoE snap aggro, presumably, though we're not testing either of those here. We're just testing single-target damage and splash self-healing, and it's pretty pitiful. And it has very little effect on TMI. So, to the back of the priority list it goes.

Any chance to include both versions of HPrism somehow, to see the differences in use, as if they were different talents? Considering HPrism's primary use is snap aggro, people may have it macro'd to cast on self. They're basically 2 different things depending on use. I guess the same could be said for ES as well.

I can, but it's more annoying because I have to make separate APLs for that (the default just casts on the tarrget). Also, check the previous page - HPr is now fairly competitive with ES/LH now since it was buffed. I'll try and rerun that if I find time.

Thels wrote:It might be interesting to see how CS>J>AS+GC>HW>AS>HoW>LH>Cons holds up to that rotation.

Again, check the previous page - I resimmed that already.

Thels wrote:However, I checked the Sample Sequence Table, scrolled down until after Bloodlust was gone, and noticed that the rotation mostly cast 1 judgment per seal, which is wholly inefficient. By only casting 1 judgment per seal, you keep the buffs at 20 seconds, rather than upping them to 26 seconds by double judging.


Two comments:
1) That's not how they work, though. Only Uther's Insight gets the 30% extension benefit, because that only applies to HoTs and DoTs. Maraad's Truth and Liadrin's Righteousness are neither, and thus refresh to 20s regardless of how much time is left when you re-apply. I just logged on beta to re-confirm that this is the behavior, just in case, but it hasn't changed since the last time I tested it.

That's why the *d rotations work better than the *u ones. In other words, your math is based on the incorrect assumption that you can build MT or LR up to a 26-second duration.

2) I'm not sure what you mean about the "1 judgment per seal" part. Scrolling down to the sequence table in the latest playoffs sim, I'm seeing multiple judgments between seals. Using the abbreviated form (since it's easier to copy/paste and easier to find/replace all)

7ADHIFHIGHCIJHCMIHCNQHICJHMIEHICFHJICAHLMHICQHTHICJHKCIEHQICHJSHCIMHCPIHAQJHCI
GHMICEHQICHJNHICMHMICHFJHCIGAHKCIHLQHCIEHJCIHKCQHFICHTJHCIMHPAQIEHCJIHCQMHFI
CHQJHCINHMCGHIEHCJIAHCKPHICQHFIHCJKHCGIHQRHCIJHCMIHCPQAFHIJTHCIMHQICEHJICHNM
HICFHQICHJAPHGICHMQHCIEHJICHMQCFHITHCJIHMPAHICEHQIHCJMHFICHKQCHIJHCGIEHMICHA
NJHCILHQICFHMCIGHJIHCQRHIMHCPIHAJCQHFIHCMGHIJCHKQHCIEHKCIHJCMFHICPANHIQHCJIGH
CMIEHCKIHCJQSHICKHQICHJAOHCGIEHLICHJMHCIOHQFHCIJMHCGIHOPAHCIEHJCIHMNFHCIOJHCI
OHMCIGHOICEHCAJIHMOHICLHOICFHJICGHMIHOCQHIJ


Underlines are seal refreshes, bold I's are judgments. It's pretty clear that we're definitely getting as many as 3 J's off between seal refreshes, even when twisting 3 seals. Sometimes we only get 1, often with T or R, since there's little benefit to doing otherwise given the refresh mechanics. But even T and R get some early refreshes just because J is high in priority and a lot of the seal twisting still comes from "empty GCD" refreshes (RST) rather than emergency refreshes (EFG).
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:47 am

Re: Basic Rotations - Adding HoW

Emrus wrote:The rotations you did are quite interesting. I did something similar here. However, seeing your math, I'm fairly certain I made a critical mistake. Since I don't have access to beta, can you confirm that if you refresh an empowered buff, the buff is extended to 26 sec instead of just 20 sec. That is that it is affected by the new 30% buff extending mechanic?

As I replied to Thels, that is only true for Uther's Insight. Maraad's Truth and Liadrin's Righteousness only refresh to the base 20s duration, because they're not HoTs.
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 am

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

theckhd wrote:
Danielspally wrote:I don't feel like I have the right to request for an analysis especially since you guys are doing all of the sim work here, but I'd like to see seal of truth + Seraphim treated separately from seal of insight + Seraphim. This would be no different from empowered seals dps/empowered seals insight.

I can add this to the profiles I'm testing in the talent sim (since I have to re-run it anyway). Though the list is getting somewhat absurdly long, so I may decide to drop the Selfless Healer combinations just for clarity's sake.


Actually, I take this back. If we do that for SP, we should also do it for HS, at which point the plot gets entirely out of hand. Swapping which seals/buffs you're maintaining is a central theme to EmpS, so it makes sense to do that on the talent sim. The same really isn't true for SP. I think I'd rather just run a separate sim of a smaller subset (e.g. SS-SW-L100) to show the differences there.
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 am

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

In other news, more AoE testing, this time with AS:
2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbzg6kmeuntv2 ... .html?dl=0
3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9i7rp0v28mzs ... .html?dl=0
4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/newq1y6kbg6dy ... .html?dl=0

take-home message appears to be that for 2+ targets, AS>all is a DPS increase for minimal survivability loss. AS+GC>CS>J>AS seems to be the highest-DPS that sacrifices little to no survivability though. So for AoE we'll prioritize AS+GC ahead of everything else.
Thels
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:44 am

Re: Basic Rotations - Adding HoW

theckhd wrote:
Thels wrote:It might be interesting to see how CS>J>AS+GC>HW>AS>HoW>LH>Cons holds up to that rotation.

Again, check the previous page - I resimmed that already.

Ah, my bad. I went from the start to the end of the thread, editing my post as I got along to things that stood out. I forgot to edit this one out.

theckhd wrote:
Thels wrote:However, I checked the Sample Sequence Table, scrolled down until after Bloodlust was gone, and noticed that the rotation mostly cast 1 judgment per seal, which is wholly inefficient. By only casting 1 judgment per seal, you keep the buffs at 20 seconds, rather than upping them to 26 seconds by double judging.

Two comments:
1) That's not how they work, though. Only Uther's Insight gets the 30% extension benefit, because that only applies to HoTs and DoTs. Maraad's Truth and Liadrin's Righteousness are neither, and thus refresh to 20s regardless of how much time is left when you re-apply. I just logged on beta to re-confirm that this is the behavior, just in case, but it hasn't changed since the last time I tested it.

That's why the *d rotations work better than the *u ones. In other words, your math is based on the incorrect assumption that you can build MT or LR up to a 26-second duration.

Ahh... Yes, I assumed it worked for all three. I'm not in the Beta for some reason, despite being a day 1 player, so I'm going off information provided by others. Earlier I was informed that it did apply to the judgment buff and I assumed, incorrectly it seems, that that meant all three of them. Since my calculations were indeed based on upping them to 26, they hold no value, so please ignore my comments about this subject.

On a sidenote, SS is the clear winner in WoD it seems, but do you happen to know the state of 6.0 SoO? Considering 4p T16 and end-expansion gear, the values might be different. I guess I can easily sim them myself if you're not aware of this of the top of your head. Is the current build representative?
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:21 am

Re: Basic Rotations - Adding HoW

Thels wrote:Ah, my bad. I went from the start to the end of the thread, editing my post as I got along to things that stood out. I forgot to edit this one out.

No worries.

Thels wrote:On a sidenote, SS is the clear winner in WoD it seems, but do you happen to know the state of 6.0 SoO? Considering 4p T16 and end-expansion gear, the values might be different. I guess I can easily sim them myself if you're not aware of this of the top of your head. Is the current build representative?

The current build doesn't have all of the optimizations I've done this weekend. I'll probably commit those changes within the next hour or so now that I have the time_to_hpg conditional working.

I don't have an answer for you yet. My guess is that the T16 4pc makes EF at least competitive, if not stronger. I plan on doing another talent sim today using my imported L60 tank just to see how that all shakes out (probably ignoring SH though, for time).
theckhd
Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:26 am

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Regarding the new conditional and SotR, I just ran a quick sim using HA & Seraphim to compare the two SotR setups.

base_sotr uses the following two APL lines for SotR:
Code: Select all
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=buff.holy_avenger.remains>time_to_hpg&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>time_to_hpg)


alt_sotr replaces those two with Fundus' version:
Code: Select all
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&((!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)|((buff.holy_avenger.remains>=1.5)&(cooldown.crusader_strike.remains<=1.5|cooldown.judgment.remains<=1.5|buff.grand_crusader.react)))


Results:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1g02023r2s36 ... .html?dl=0
Image

base_sotr seems to have a significant DPS advantage, while alt_sotr has a very small (0.2k) TMI advantage. Still open to suggestions on how to improve it, but I think base_sotr is probably the better choice at the moment.