Pyrea wrote:They removed it from resource generation, but healing threat is still in the game.
But is this healing threat affected by Vengeance?

Pyrea wrote:They removed it from resource generation, but healing threat is still in the game.
jere wrote:In one of my Paladin Threat threads at tankspot I posted it. It might be in one of the older cata or Wrath ones in the Archives section. If you can't find it, I'll post it up from home tonight when I am able to hop on.
Pyrea wrote:jere wrote:In one of my Paladin Threat threads at tankspot I posted it. It might be in one of the older cata or Wrath ones in the Archives section. If you can't find it, I'll post it up from home tonight when I am able to hop on.
Can't seem to be able to find it :/
/run local o,m=COMBATLOG.AddMessage function COMBATLOG.AddMessage(s,...) local t=select(5,UnitDetailedThreatSituation("player","target")) m=(select(1,...))..(t and " ("..t.." Threat)" or "") o(s,m,select(2,...)) end
Sagara wrote:Just had a funny thought: SoI out-threats SoT.
And I found my mistake: I forgot to apply RF on SoR. So SoI would out-threat SoR for 1 -> 4 targets.
Protection
Avenger's Shield now does 6,732 + 31.5% of SP damage, up from 4,488 + 21.0% of SP.
Guarded by the Light now increases your total Stamina by 25%, up from 15%.
Holy Wrath base damage doubled. AP HW
602 4849
3412 7406
5224 9054
7942 11528
9714 13140
12066 15281
15154 18091
16918 19697
18612 21238
Linear model Poly1:
f(x) = p1*x + p2
Coefficients (with 95% confidence bounds):
p1 = 0.91 (0.91, 0.9101)
p2 = 4301 (4300, 4301)
Goodness of fit:
SSE: 1.497
R-square: 1
Adjusted R-square: 1
RMSE: 0.4624
theckhd wrote:~3 hours of AA with elemental force and FFS: link
Test #50: SotR and dynamic mastery effects
- Gear: any, preferably low dodge, using one or two trinkets that have mastery on-use effects. Bring a melee-dealing friend with high AP but using either a Dirk or a Club. No dual-wielders.
- Seal: Insight
- Buffs: none
- Talents: Holy Avenger
- Target: any dummy
- Attack sequence: regular rotation on the dummy, can stick to just CS/J/AS for holy power and SotR as finisher
- Methodology: Have your friend auto-attack you from behind while you do your rotation on the dummy. What I'm looking for is two specific situations:
- With SotR buff not already active, use the mastery trinket effect, wait 5 seconds, then use Holy Avenger and maintain SotR until both HA and the mastery buff have ended. Continue recording the combat log for another 20-30 seconds afterward.
- With SotR buff not already active, use Holy Avenger and begin your SotR maintenance. About 12 seconds into HA's duration (6 seconds left on the buff), use the mastery trinket effect. Continue maintaining SotR as long as possible once HA has ended, and record an additional 20-30 seconds after the mastery buff expires.
- Goal: One parse for each of the two situations described above. Upload combat log, preferably a separate one for each test. If you have to combine them into one, use some sort of signaling spell in-between so I can properly distinguish the two (i.e. cast Consecration once or twice in-between, and at no other time in the test).