We went back and killed Vashj last night so a few newer folks could get their rings/titles, and I somehow ended up with the T5 helm. This resulted in me going through my bank and trying to put together a "Block Value Set". I think I'm at 1030 right now, and the Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker and Coren's Lucky Coin actually stack with their uses, pushing me over 1500 with my Meta-Socket bonus.
So what the Hell am I supposed to do with this? I could swap in my Figurine of the Collosus for some extra healing if needed, but I'd like a good idea of what I can solo in this gear. Ignore the random gems, I'm debating switching them all to +defense to get more block rating. With the expansion drawing closer, I'm pretty bored.
In case I didn't log out in it, the gear is as follows:
Crystalforge Faceguard - 40 BV, 19 BR, +10% BV Meta
The Darkener's Grasp - 14 BR
Pauldrons of Stone Resolve - 30 BV, 31 BR (socket)
Farstrider Defender's Cloak - 38 BV
Panzar'thar Breastplate - 39 BV, 24 BR
The Seeker's Wristguards - 28 BR
Gauntlets of Enforcement - 36 BV
Girdle of Stability - 56 BV
Unwavering Legguards - 59 BV, 30 BR
Jungle Stompers - 42 BV, 28 BR
Band of the Eternal Defender - 44 BV
Signet of the Last Defender - 42 BV, 28 BR
Coren's Lucky Coin - 59 BV
Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600 - 59 BV
Bulwark of the Amani Empire - 42 BV, 19 BR
Tome of the Lightbringer - +186 BV on proc
I'm going to be re-enchanting the shield with +18 BV shortly, but I'm debating just using my Bulwark of Azzinoth with the set just because it feels silly not to use it. Is there a decent weapon with +block rating or value out there?
Any input is appreciated, thank you!
Ariel_Proudmoore
Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:06 pm


