Anyone have any links to some info on 10/41/10 specs? As far as threat, overall mitigation and avoidance.
Also, Im currently using the Badge Libram in conjunction with imp sor/jor. Are there any hard numbers on the spell dmg equivilant of the buffed SOR as it pertains to single target tps? _________________
I should add if you're wanting to take a "glass tank" threat spec, you're better going 0/40/21 for Sanctity Aura, since that adds 10% to all your Holy Damage. _________________ Blog
The only reason i didng go 40/21 is that im usually paired with a ret pally anyway. So i figured the imp sor > crusader 3% buff. The only real tanking thing i gimped was AD and spell warding.... Are they really that big of a deal? _________________
Well, the 10/41/10 thing worked out okay for the BT trash runs, but i really felt gimped being forced to single target tank. Then we did heroic sethekk with a boomkin not spec'd into subtlety (ftl) and i kept getting pulled off of. That was when i ninja hearthed to respec 40/21 to see if i could squeeze out that extra lil bit of threat from SA but it really didnt seem to help much. Something about the frontloaded threat of AS along with my tendency to weave it into my threat rotation mid battle (go me!!) I am considering getting that tank addon to see what my diff in threat is between the specs. But for the most part im begining to hit a brick wall here :*( _________________
its pretty close... in my mitigation gear iv only got a fwe pieces with spell dmg. s2 mace, Aldor pants and i interchange the sso spell dmg shield w/ the za one. I can reach up to 600 sd in tankable gear, but I start to get hit fairly hard at that point. I usually have wizard oil, but im usually using the cheap stam food. I need to update my sig. Im over 15000 w/28 dodge. _________________