I've been doing this for a LONG time, since way back in SSC. And firstly, I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, feel free to /delete or /lock this threat but if it hadn't been covered I figured it would go well in Advanced Training.
So anyways, having mana issues? Are you topped off at all times because you aren't getting hit hard enough or enough times to take any damage? Try Mana Dancing! Simply hit your x button (default sit) and take a critical hit, if its trash you might just wanna spam that x button. Personally I never even warn my healers, though they do know about me using it. It's better than having to ask for an innervate and much more fun! I get to see big numbers fly across my screen lol.
On a side note, beware of using this on boss fights, depending on ur gear / the level of the encounter you can get hit for as much as 13k, which could be disastrous. I have personally had this happen on sunwell trash after Felmyst, got smacked for 13k on one of the 2H mobs and it scared the crap outta me. I then proceeded to nervously laugh it off because I was lucky enough to have been paying attention and didnt try to spam x / was topped off. I have also done it on the first boss in MH in a pug group, I wasn't taking enough damage even though I had detuned my gear quite a bit, don't remember how hard she hit me but it was pathetic.
Helpunot
Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:02 am




