Skip to content
Maintankadin

Flasks Question

Valerius
Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:27 pm

Flasks Question

What Flask will generally give me the best bang for my buck in later ZA (Malacrass, Lynx and ZJ) and T5 content now that the 3.0 patch is here?

I would assume the Flask of Fortification when going for the greatest EH pool.

But on the Threat side, should I be going with a Flask of Blinding Light or maybe Relentless Assault? I guess the same question could be asked about other consumables as well (aka, Sharpening/Weight Stones vs. Wizard Oil).

In terms of weapons, I currently have have the Amani Punisher with +40 SD and Heartless which I just got last night with Potency.

Any help from the number crunchers would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
veraecia
Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:34 pm
Heartless if from ZA, and is BY FAR a better choice
_________________
And the world will look up and shout, "salv us." And I'll whisper, "no."
vschiano2008
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:33 am
You don't need to flask for ZA anymore.

We full cleared in less than Hour. 4 chests with like 20 minutes left- not that great of a group really, but it went perfect.

It was rediculously easy... and Heartless dropped, but 2 other people needed it so i didn't want to be greedy and roll. My suneater is working out pretty good.

Pretty funny to see "Melee" as my number 2 damage move on recount.
Majiben
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:25 am
Personally I'm using a +35 str and +550 armor exilir. That is 80 AP and 26 BV from the str pot. I suppose you could a +250 HP elixir but I have always been a fan of the armor pot since my HP broke 14k.
_________________
Majiben