Skip to content
Maintankadin

3% DR stack?

Galannor
Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:27 pm

3% DR stack?

Does the 3% DR from BoSanc and shield of the templar stack?
_________________
Sevrinax
Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:28 pm
I believe it does, but I'd strongly advise waiting for someone else to confirm Smile
_________________
Sevrinax - 70 Prot Pally, Heretic - Nagrand
Lore
Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:40 pm
Yes it stacks. It would be silly of it not to, and also it was added as a result from concerns that Paladins would be behind on DR when buffing Sanctuary on another tank.
_________________
Station wagons are my favorite things.
Ulushnar
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:11 am
Why wouldn't they? One's an inherant bonus from a talent, one's a castable buff.

It's like asking if the stamina bonus from Sacred Duty and Combat Expertise stacks with PW:F.
_________________
Blog


Do you use your powers for Good, or for Awesome?
Galannor
Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:09 am
I thought they did, makes more sense, however I had heard a rumor it didnt.

Thank you.
_________________
Galannor
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:18 am
It's why I always come here for the facts Wink
_________________
Balbanes
Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:09 am
Does a disc priest's Grace buff stack with Shield of the Templar, RF and BoS?
Balbanes
Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:45 am
What about improved Devotion Aura and the healing effect of Grace?
Snake-Aes
Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 am
Yeah, improved devo aura trumps all +%heal stuff.
_________________
Death Spacegoat and Spankadin in development.
Spreading Holy Protection and Diseases since 2008.