Skip to content
Maintankadin

2 questions...

Metheoro
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 am

2 questions...

1) question. (this did happened) wanst suposed the crushing blow to dissapear?

* i was tanking as 73 level errrr... gundrak (76/78 dungeon) everybody seemed orange to me and the boses were red (it was horrible to hold the agro on the red ones, i had the hunter and the rogue md me all the time)
it was a normal pull, and i saw a big white number in my head, i though, o.. a crit, imediatly went to see the "what happend to me" texts and i read
(i dont remember the number of the hit)
example: 2300 (crushing)


so wasnt suposed that the crushing blow was eliminated?

2) i read in a blu that hammer of justice will be a interrupt and it would work even if the mob is inmune to stun

that magical thing will happen some day in a short term hot fix?
_________________
frenzy20
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:16 am
1) Crushing blows were removed for mobs 3 levels above the player(boss level), they still exist for mobs 4 levels above or higher.

2) The tooltip even says it should interrupt and I remember reading the same thing in blue, I'm guessing this is just a bug.
Aedolfmawini
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:18 am
4+ levels above you crush (per 35-40 threads on this site). Blizzard implemented this to prevent ridiculous attempts at doing an instance far above your level. Your post would seem to indicate their plan works.

The interrupt on unstunnable target should already be implemented, afaik, but I honestly haven't bothered trying my dinky 1 minute CD interrupt on anything that matters, so I can't confirm anything.
Maridian
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 am
I'm fairly certain, to judge by watching SCTD, that the interrupt and the stun from HoJ are separate components. So the mob will still return an "Immune" from the stun component while receiving the interrupt properly.
_________________
"Our only hope is revolution. I'll put up a sign-up sheet. We need one person to bring pitchforks, one person to bring torches.... am I thinking of revolution, or killing Frankenstein monsters?"