Skip to content
Maintankadin

New rotation for lvl 76+ ?

Spotnick
Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:42 am

New rotation for lvl 76+ ?

Hi there,

I'm just curious to see what tankadins lvl 76+ are now using as rotation... with 2 new spells since 3.0.2.

I was told my a warrior to use my shield slam first, so basically

- Seal of Wisdom
- Avenger's Shield
- Shield of the Righteous
- Judgment of Light
- Hammer of the Righteous
- Consecrate

And move Consecrate up if multiple mobs...

I use wisdom to make sure i don't run out of this new ridiculous mana pool, and use blessing of sanctuary... never lost aggro and mostly end up with full health and mana... so i guess it's working right... but with my new shield slam, i was wondering where to insert it.

Any ideas?!?!


Thanks.

It's getting crowded on the action bar for sure... I guess there must be a possible macro for this.
Maridian
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:37 am
There have been plenty of 96969 posts, so I refer you to them for a better analysis, but as a sidenote...

Divine Plea has removed my need for any mana return on most trash and bosses; the exceptions are the obvious, those on which I'm taking little damage. I would recommend sticking to SoV -- better AOE threat when applied with HOTR, better single target threat when judging a full stack. Trade out Divine Plea with either Judgement or Consecrate, depending on your AOE needs and your ability to keep the Judgement debuff up.
_________________
"Our only hope is revolution. I'll put up a sign-up sheet. We need one person to bring pitchforks, one person to bring torches.... am I thinking of revolution, or killing Frankenstein monsters?"