Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking Base Stats @ 80?

Khami
Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Tanking Base Stats @ 80?

I have listed what I think it might be under each question.
If you can verify or answer these questions, it would be helpful.
Does anyone happen to know at level 80 Human Paladin, what is the:

1) base Stamina (Naked without talent modifiers)?
I think it is 143.

2) base HP without Stamina included?

3) base Agility?
I think it is 90.

4) base Strength?
I think it is 151

5) base Dodge (Naked without Agility and talent modifiers)?
I have no clue on this one, at 70 is was 0.65

Thanks in advance.
HinataDestiny
Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:53 pm
dont forget the base Int and Mana as the base mana will effect the cost of our spells
_________________
Hinata of Crit Happens - 80 - Arygos