Skip to content
Maintankadin

Bracer Enchant

Elsie
Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:27 pm
Fortitude or stats.
Petrus
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:53 pm
I'll probably take Defense myself, as my mage can do it and with armor vellum, it's just a free enchant essentially.
_________________
crabcrouton
Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:08 pm
Major Defense, for sure.

12 Def = 18 Stam in terms of item levels so the 12 Stam is not so good. Plus Def here means you can gear LK-quality Stam elsewhere (on gems, say).
Knaughty
Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Defence or expertise. Still wearing T-6 bracer though, not (re)enchanting that PoS.
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty
Naxx-25 15/15 pre-buff
Ashmadai
Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:22 pm
I'll be using 90 Stam. =D Yay for dropping Engineering for LW.
_________________
moduspwnens
Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm
I'm currently using 12 Defense.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Mex
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm
I went with 6 stats, until I can get my miner to 80 so I can drop it on my pally for LW.

Also all enchanting mats are still very valuable on my server, especially with so many DKs wanting to powerlevel profs.

It's also an idea to hang onto certain vanilla WoW mats, as they'll be used to enchant heirloom items, which should start becoming a lot more popular in the coming months (I've just bought caster trinket / staff / shoulders, which should let me level an ele shaman, moonkin druid, priest, lock and mage!).
HinataDestiny
Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm
Well I got expertise because a guildie needed the level and it was free
_________________
Hinata of Crit Happens - 80 - Arygos
Selinaria
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:22 am
6 stats because I had those mats and didn't have 12 defense or stam mats.

But yea in serious times, I will lean towards 12 defense.
_________________